Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre order issue

Faarsider
12.14.2011 , 07:00 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by aprilb View Post
Received this email just now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings ,

I am Protocol Droid P2-B5, and I have received your transmission.

Review of your records do not show any pre-order codes redeemed.

Can we ask firstly that you check if your pre-order code is displaying as registered on the Origin website?

Please confirm by replying to this email the status of your pre-order as per the Origin website. If no code has been redeemed as per Origin's records, please ensure to include the following information in your reply mail:

We require an image of your pre-order code to verify the exact nature of the problem.

If you have purchased the pre-order code from the Origin website, please take a screenshot of the code and attach it to your reply to this email.

If your pre-order code was provided to you via email, please take a screenshot of the code and attach it to your reply to this email. If your pre-order code was provided to you on a receipt or a rave card, we would ask that you provide a photo or scan of the pre-order code. Once we have received your image of the pre-order code we will be able to investigate your issue further.

Furthermore in order to track issues like this, and hopefully improve our service, could you please provide us with the following information:

-Name and Location of store (URL if bought online).

-The pre-order code in question.

-Game edition ordered.

-Account e-mail address you tried to redeem the code on.

Once we have this information, we will issue you a valid pre-order code.

Thank you for your patience!

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid P2-B5 (aka Patrick)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

----------------------------------------------------------------

It shows on Origin that I've redeemed the code but it looks like SWTOR doesnt recognize that it's been redeemed throwing us in limbo. I've emailed the pictures of my code and will update when I hear back from them.

I had that email 3 days ago on my otherhalfs account and has taken 24hours each time for them to reply and eachtime telling me they won't do anyting even when I have supplied all they ask for.

aprilb
12.14.2011 , 07:26 AM | #12
They need to figure something out. Im really shocked at the shoddy customer support. It feels like there is a totally lack of communication between EA and SWTOR.

aprilb
12.14.2011 , 07:47 AM | #13
Would be nice to hear from a dev

Varges
12.14.2011 , 07:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Faarsider View Post
I had that email 3 days ago on my otherhalfs account and has taken 24hours each time for them to reply and eachtime telling me they won't do anyting even when I have supplied all they ask for.
It has been 5 days for me and have not received any reply's from anyone on anything.

Varges
12.14.2011 , 07:52 AM | #15
Bump.

Varges
12.14.2011 , 07:57 AM | #16
Bump. i can do this all day BW

Varges
12.14.2011 , 07:59 AM | #17
Bump.

Formynder
12.14.2011 , 08:09 AM | #18
I encourage you to contact Investor Relations (ir@ea.com) and explain to the what a wonderful customer support network they have.

sirwyst
12.14.2011 , 09:39 AM | #19
WOW that is really bad. let me try

sirwyst
12.14.2011 , 09:46 AM | #20
OK, so I got an updated code from my retailer but I still have the same error message "code already been used"....

Maybe it just means that we have entered the code in the system but because we have not received an email from bioware inviting us to login BEFORE the official launch, then we are just f...

anybody has a better xplanation ?