Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre order issue

aprilb
12.14.2011 , 03:50 AM | #1
I am having to post this from my girlfriends account because my account does not have posting privileges.

I purchased both of our copies of the pre-order through Origin. We both immediately entered the code sent to us by Origin and both got a confirmation. Nothing was entered differently but now her account shows as being flagged for early access and shows her preorder under the "Code Redemption Hisotry" and mine does not. Re-entering my code gives me the " This code has already been used" error but when I log into origin it shows SWTOR Pre-order under my games list. I have contacted origin and they gave me a new code to enter and when I did it told me that my account had already redeemed the game but still does not reflect so under my account ( Preorder and Code Redemption History are still blank). I've sat on hold for 3 hours before getting through to SWTOR support and they are totally oblivious to anything other than changing passwords.

I've read similar threads with the exception that when most people click Pre-Order under account management it shows that they are flagged for early access.

The issue has to lie within the SWTOR website. Has anyone else had found a solution??

aprilb
12.14.2011 , 04:09 AM | #2
Bump!

sirwyst
12.14.2011 , 04:12 AM | #3
i have the exact same problem. no clue what to do.

aprilb
12.14.2011 , 04:20 AM | #4
On hold with SWTOR support once again. Will update if they have any useful information ( Doubtful)

sirwyst
12.14.2011 , 04:29 AM | #5
thanks

for me i purchased through a retailer. I have received a first code, maybe this one is not valid anymore ? no clue....

aprilb
12.14.2011 , 05:07 AM | #6
Bump.

Darthoctapus
12.14.2011 , 05:14 AM | #7
My friend is having the same exact problem. Do let us know what comes of your situation. Also good luck.

Varges
12.14.2011 , 05:17 AM | #8
Bump because my wifes account is having the same issues, im not getting any usfull help from the phone other that we'll "escalate it" and still no responce on my e-mail from last week.

aprilb
12.14.2011 , 06:49 AM | #9
Received this email just now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings ,

I am Protocol Droid P2-B5, and I have received your transmission.

Review of your records do not show any pre-order codes redeemed.

Can we ask firstly that you check if your pre-order code is displaying as registered on the Origin website?

Please confirm by replying to this email the status of your pre-order as per the Origin website. If no code has been redeemed as per Origin's records, please ensure to include the following information in your reply mail:

We require an image of your pre-order code to verify the exact nature of the problem.

If you have purchased the pre-order code from the Origin website, please take a screenshot of the code and attach it to your reply to this email.

If your pre-order code was provided to you via email, please take a screenshot of the code and attach it to your reply to this email. If your pre-order code was provided to you on a receipt or a rave card, we would ask that you provide a photo or scan of the pre-order code. Once we have received your image of the pre-order code we will be able to investigate your issue further.

Furthermore in order to track issues like this, and hopefully improve our service, could you please provide us with the following information:

-Name and Location of store (URL if bought online).

-The pre-order code in question.

-Game edition ordered.

-Account e-mail address you tried to redeem the code on.

Once we have this information, we will issue you a valid pre-order code.

Thank you for your patience!

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid P2-B5 (aka Patrick)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

----------------------------------------------------------------

It shows on Origin that I've redeemed the code but it looks like SWTOR doesnt recognize that it's been redeemed throwing us in limbo. I've emailed the pictures of my code and will update when I hear back from them.

aprilb
12.14.2011 , 06:55 AM | #10
Bumped