Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Ordered July 21

toekneeg
12.13.2011 , 08:04 AM | #21
I preordered on 7/31/11, Hope I get in today :/

Fols
12.13.2011 , 08:05 AM | #22
I think some of you are getting trolled by your friends. Go outside, it might be the last time to catch fresh air for some of you...

karat
12.13.2011 , 08:06 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Smeaxycore View Post
Every1 that preorder 21st should be inside atm since wave 2 had ppl from the 22nd... even if u didnt get email try login on the game it might work
Nope I registered my code on 21st and no love.

enigmacypher
12.13.2011 , 08:06 AM | #24
some issues might be coming also from the people you got your number from.

i think that best buy numbers may have been gotten in lots though i am unsure since they seemed VERY concerned whether you have the CE or SE

Smeaxycore
12.13.2011 , 08:07 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Hey everyone, good morning and welcome to the first day of Early Game Access for Star Wars: The Old Republic!

We're granting access based solely on when people's pre-orders were redeemed, and we're going to be granting it in 'waves' - large batches of emails and game entitlements that will go out over the course of today (and tomorrow, and the next day, and so on).

I'll be updating this thread (and this post) as we send out more 'waves' of invites.

So far today, we have sent out two 'waves' of invites; we will be sending more later on, but I cannot be specific on timing. (Why? Because as we invite each wave, we monitor to see how servers are performing and so on. If everything is good, we'll send a 'wave' earlier; we in fact sent 'wave 2' ahead of schedule. So cross your fingers.)

Now, to the question you all have: when will you be invited? Well, I cannot be specific to individuals or even to dates, because again, we have to remain flexible. That said, I can talk a little about the pattern of pre-orders.

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

That's about as specific as we're going to get right now. However, as we send more waves I'll update this thread/post with more information. Thanks for your patience - we know it's been a long road, but you'll be playing before too long.
Hope this helps

tigerray
12.13.2011 , 08:08 AM | #26
Ok, they're talking about 2 different codes here people. One is the Pre-Order Code. You are supposed to recieve this from the vendor you actually paid for the game itself. The other code is a subscription code, you get this from SWTOR via e-mail when it's time to play.

I didn't get a subscription code, but I did pre-order and have it confirmed by customer support, but I can't play early access since the launcher won't let me play.

Celise
12.13.2011 , 08:09 AM | #27
i wont push my luck, if Swtor people wanted me in game, i would wait for the email and then try, i dont want to steal someone elses seat.

Izia
12.13.2011 , 08:15 AM | #28
I got my invite at 7:23am est and I did pre-order first day.
Calixti
Imperial Agent:Sniper

Zzyn
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #29
I didn't get an email, but when I go into the codes page, it says that a code from today has been redeemed, so I must be able to get in. Sadly, I'm stuck at work aaaaallllll day.. So have fun out there!

itsmymillertime
12.13.2011 , 08:24 AM | #30
just because you preordered on day 1 does not mean you get in today. people need to relax. there is no proof of how many people they will let in and assuming which wave you will be in is just non-sense. but keep qqing, i love the tears.