Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Ordered July 21

Varthanos
12.13.2011 , 07:57 AM | #11
They are going by when you entered your Pre-order code for Early game access.

From what I can tell from facebook posts, the second wave seems to include people that entered their codes on 7/20-7/21.

I entered mine on 7/23 so hopefully I make the 3rd wave.

/plead

Beansoup
12.13.2011 , 07:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lu_Bei View Post
I thought it would be extremely hard for them to process a million people or whatever on a first-come-first-serve basis.
I can understand that, however it's a tad misleading to give the impression that your pre-order key validation date is a key factor, when it is not.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

JohnboySith
12.13.2011 , 07:59 AM | #13
i got my code entered it and just am waiting on the email to get in HOWEVER i do suggest repairing your client if you have not done so since the final weekend test (the 25th of nov for me some got a special one for dec 2 but WE) just in case something "slipped by" as things tend to do.

:edit i preordered when it first was available bak in may got my code when it was first able to be entered all thats left is the email YAll will get it today just what time is the factor.

Smeaxycore
12.13.2011 , 08:00 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Varthanos View Post
They are going by when you entered your Pre-order code for Early game access.

From what I can tell from facebook posts, the second wave seems to include people that entered their codes on 7/20-7/21.

I entered mine on 7/23 so hopefully I make the 3rd wave.

/plead
23rd will be wave 3-4(maybe 5 if unlucky) soo in the next 3 hours we should be in

Gwaneth
12.13.2011 , 08:00 AM | #15
i ordered digital and the pre-order code was the s/n. Might look for that if you don't have a code.

Just a thought.

Celise
12.13.2011 , 08:01 AM | #16
i preordered off amazon on the 22nd of july this year and couldn't secure my code until the 27th of that same month. i have sent a support ticket about this code issue just after this website update today as im convinced it's on SWTOR's end, apparently, one does not see the other on two sepeare pages.

i probably wont get access as early as today, but then again who said life was fair? if i end up with 3 or more days early access, i will be happy with it.

servicepack
12.13.2011 , 08:01 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Asstompicus View Post
try just logging in. Apparently some people could get in before they got the actual e-mail.
correct. the email server is doing alot of work today. i logged in 10 minutes before I got the email.

Rammur
12.13.2011 , 08:01 AM | #18
Lol i think bioware earlin a bad rep on bad emails latly they are not the greatest when it comes to emails there been 2 email inccidents already that prove it.

Smeaxycore
12.13.2011 , 08:03 AM | #19
Every1 that preorder 21st should be inside atm since wave 2 had ppl from the 22nd... even if u didnt get email try login on the game it might work

JohnboySith
12.13.2011 , 08:04 AM | #20
You think you can do better with emails? Bioware is doing just fine and their rep is fine. You try dealing with millions of emails at once see how good YOU do lol.