Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-Ordered July 21

Tossed
12.13.2011 , 07:47 AM | #1
Anyone else that pre-ordered the first day you could not get their code yet?

I have been invited to all the testing phases and pre ordered the first day, still haven't gotten my early access code.

Anyone else having this problem?

Merdur
12.13.2011 , 07:50 AM | #2
Yes and it's pissing me off. I entered my code the day of at around 10 AM.
Official Member of the Collector's Edition Club.

jztrotter
12.13.2011 , 07:51 AM | #3
Same here, and I just spoke to a friend who pre-ordered three freaking weeks ago and they got in.
ị█ị‼‼‼‼‼█╣█████████████████████████████████████ị

LostLogics
12.13.2011 , 07:54 AM | #4
Pre-Ordered trough Origin and got the pre-order code as soon as my payment cleared.

If you haven't received your pre-order code yet, I suggest you contact the store you bought it from.
If the issue is that you didn't get early access today then I suggest you watch your inbox and spamfolder like a hawk. Got mine a couple of hours ago! (GMail did not drop it into the spamfolder).

Just a side note: I registered my pre-order code 11:45 AM, 21 July (+01GMT)

Beansoup
12.13.2011 , 07:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jztrotter View Post
Same here, and I just spoke to a friend who pre-ordered three freaking weeks ago and they got in.
So it is actually complitely random, just like they said in the customer service.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

obinon
12.13.2011 , 07:55 AM | #6
i dont think they look when you pre-orderd i think they will do zone's or something
and not on order date.

Lu_Bei
12.13.2011 , 07:56 AM | #7
Wait, are you sure all of you already got your early access code? You have to contact your store's customer service to get that, then 'burn it' on the early access code page of this website.
Squadron 238 ~

Asstompicus
12.13.2011 , 07:57 AM | #8
try just logging in. Apparently some people could get in before they got the actual e-mail.

Tossed
12.13.2011 , 07:57 AM | #9
completely random?!? shoot i didnt know that!

well i have been reading alot of different stuff and am a little confused, you say i need to activate my pre order code but im preety sure i did that when i first pre ordered the game.

i pre ordered the digital copy so i need to download it off of origin.com correct?

OliverIsaBear
12.13.2011 , 07:57 AM | #10
The day just started there will be plenty more waves. Quit the QQ.
Grrrr