Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Bioware, why are you buffing the most OP class in next patch?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Bioware, why are you buffing the most OP class in next patch?

xhaiquan's Avatar


xhaiquan
01.07.2012 , 01:15 PM | #1
What the hell?

Buffing the most op class????

Assassin
Dark Charge: Healing received through Dark Charge has been increased, scales properly at higher levels, and can only be triggered once every 4.5 seconds.
Overcharge Saber: Now allows Dark Charge to trigger once every 3 seconds.
Wither: Damage has been increased by 15% and it now slows the movement speed of all affected targets.

insane!

Iskareot's Avatar


Iskareot
01.07.2012 , 01:16 PM | #2
ROFL YOU ARE FUNNY....

Why are you worried about this class and WHAT makes you assume it is OP? because people can play it?

Because more people took that class?

I mean what numbers do you base this on in your damage meter?
Iskareot Sith/Rokareot Jedi sqd "Iknowwhatpinkbootswere"...
Old Bria'n Jedi Knight gone Dark!
(13th) build! vet and counting down the days until live!
www.legionofthefallen.net

Forgottensun's Avatar


Forgottensun
01.07.2012 , 01:17 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by xhaiquan View Post
What the hell?

Buffing the most op class????

Assassin
Dark Charge: Healing received through Dark Charge has been increased, scales properly at higher levels, and can only be triggered once every 4.5 seconds.
Overcharge Saber: Now allows Dark Charge to trigger once every 3 seconds.
Wither: Damage has been increased by 15% and it now slows the movement speed of all affected targets.

insane!
I was unaware that Tank Assassin was the most OP class in the game.
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀|█⟫⟫⟫⟫⟫()⟪⟪⟪⟪⟪█|▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

LoL-K-Noob's Avatar


LoL-K-Noob
01.07.2012 , 01:17 PM | #4
Maybe you havent notice, but being a melee class is a disaster. Knockbacks/roots/snares galore while they have only 1 or 2 skills and long cooldown that gives them a chance to actually attack.

Baizak's Avatar


Baizak
01.07.2012 , 01:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgottensun View Post
I was unaware that Tank Assassin was the most OP class in the game.
Oh you did not hear? Boss mobs have been up in arms over it for ages.
Proud Member of <The Meat Bags> on the Corellian Run Server
Mains: Mistai and Baltimore

Amandeep's Avatar


Amandeep
01.07.2012 , 01:19 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by xhaiquan View Post
What the hell?

Buffing the most op class????

Assassin
Dark Charge: Healing received through Dark Charge has been increased, scales properly at higher levels, and can only be triggered once every 4.5 seconds.
Overcharge Saber: Now allows Dark Charge to trigger once every 3 seconds.
Wither: Damage has been increased by 15% and it now slows the movement speed of all affected targets.

insane!
just cause you see them everywhere does not make them the strongest. If anything, it will just get some of the 500000000 people who play assassins as a dps to switch over to the tank side
Subscription countdown - 2 hours

wrmrstacrdwower's Avatar


wrmrstacrdwower
01.07.2012 , 01:22 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Amandeep View Post
just cause you see them everywhere does not make them the strongest. If anything, it will just get some of the 500000000 people who play assassins as a dps to switch over to the tank side
No it won't it will only make more roll SI until it gets nerfed and the forums are inundated with tears.

Penguinman's Avatar


Penguinman
01.07.2012 , 01:23 PM | #8
Because receiving double digit healing from Dark Charge is such a super OP thing already.
Trist Beoulve the Unyielding.

Sedition

Amandeep's Avatar


Amandeep
01.07.2012 , 01:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by wrmrstacrdwower View Post
No it won't it will only make more roll SI until it gets nerfed and the forums are inundated with tears.
they are all tank aspects, their real dps is virtually untouched
Subscription countdown - 2 hours

xhaiquan's Avatar


xhaiquan
01.07.2012 , 01:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by wrmrstacrdwower View Post
No it won't it will only make more roll SI until it gets nerfed and the forums are inundated with tears.
if any class needs a buff its gimped marauders