Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

European waves should be increased

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
European waves should be increased

LordKamikaze
12.14.2011 , 03:37 AM | #1
Guess I am one of the "eager to start" customers. It is actually kind of frustrating to see ALL the european servers with "light" load whenever I check the official page. The only thing worse beeing stuck in a server queue is waiting for a mail that never comes. So please get some people on those servers.

Boubba
12.14.2011 , 03:40 AM | #2
From what I gathered here and there, the preorder numbers were higher on the US side than the EU side in the first days/weeks.
Since Bioware is treating those codes not by geographic locations, but by date, it seems to me where are on pretty equal terms. It's just a matter of time before the brunt of the european players join in.

Ello-Naver
12.14.2011 , 03:46 AM | #3
Hmm, but still isn't this to test and maintain server stability? Then it would only be logical to test the stability of the european servers as well, and not overload them later on...

zerfines
12.14.2011 , 03:46 AM | #4
Hope So =/ Mail ARIVE PLEAS
My Friend got in and Said same thing it is kinda Noying Whit so Litel ppl ther and hes waiting for his Guild to Get ther invites 2

Zebede
12.14.2011 , 03:57 AM | #5
It's only fair that those that preordered first get in first. Just my opinion of course.
I really need to start wearing glasses.

Wasimodo
12.14.2011 , 04:12 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Zebede View Post
It's only fair that those that preordered first get in first. Just my opinion of course.
Yeah, why start using the empty servers for thousands of people to play on when it would hurt the feelings of some americans. That would be evil

zerfines
12.14.2011 , 04:16 AM | #7
Kan agre whit that 2 IF they let ina cording to Preorder then if you wear first You shuld get in first So That is not Wrong 2
Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell

Emiru
12.14.2011 , 04:18 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Wasimodo View Post
Yeah, why start using the empty servers for thousands of people to play on when it would hurt the feelings of some americans. That would be evil
Exactly! It would be pretty terrible.

Pinewood
12.14.2011 , 04:24 AM | #9
well, a friend of mine who got the invite yesterday played on a EU server and on Dortmund Kaas there was a total of 60 players online at max and only 1 "instance" of the map aswell.

i mean they wanted rolling early access to be able to run diagnostics on the server as population on them grow to see how they handle it, but 60 players on DK several hours after opening is none! if they want to see results they should increase the ammount of EU players if it helps.

EU and US rolling invites shouldve been done sepretly so both US and EU would have the same ammount of players on the same stage of early access.

But its BioWares choice in the end.
Collector's Edition

Duckfield
12.14.2011 , 04:25 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LordKamikaze View Post
Guess I am one of the "eager to start" customers. It is actually kind of frustrating to see ALL the european servers with "light" load whenever I check the official page. The only thing worse beeing stuck in a server queue is waiting for a mail that never comes. So please get some people on those servers.
But some of the European servers where "full" yesterday and below the US-server tab too.
My guess is that they wanted to make an even population in every server and therefor had a low limit on how many people each server would take the first day.

But what can i say. I want them to speed things up :P