Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did not get an Advanced Class quest at L10

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Did not get an Advanced Class quest at L10

Psychiatric
12.14.2011 , 03:26 AM | #1
As stated in subject, I didn't get a quest to choose advanced class at L10, and the Advanced trainer has nothing to say to me. I've done all Class Quests on the Origin world.
Class: Sith Warrior
Strike from the shadows I will.

Tequillashot
12.14.2011 , 03:28 AM | #2
it would be really helpful if you didn't ask how to play the game and figured out simple things on your own instead of pushing everyone elses actual bugs/issues into the dirt cause you are too silly to figure out how to accept a quest.

Ozuri
12.14.2011 , 03:28 AM | #3
There is a quest giver for this, it's not a random pop up. It occurs when you first land on the Space Station following the initial shuttle ride. Have you been to the space station yet?

Jeraxel
12.14.2011 , 03:42 AM | #4
If I recall correctly, there should be an NPC almost immediately after getting off the shuttle on the fleet who sends you to your specific class trainer to pick your specialization. If you’re not careful its easy to miss.

pSyToR
12.14.2011 , 04:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Psychiatric View Post
As stated in subject, I didn't get a quest to choose advanced class at L10, and the Advanced trainer has nothing to say to me. I've done all Class Quests on the Origin world.
Class: Sith Warrior
It's not WOW here... (don't mean... to be mean... but what I say is true...)

It's not your CURRENT advanced trainer that would give you that... but a guy on the Space Station...

When you get to the space station... Try to look around there will some quest giver somewhere once you hit 10...

If you don't find one ... THEN open a ticket ingame...

It's rare that ingame problems will be fixed on forum...