Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

Shlamorel
07.13.2012 , 08:41 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Anaranas View Post
I do love nadia but sometimes i feel i can't take her with me as a companion as hearing her comments when she is low health actually makes me feel horrible for letting her get to low health. Sounds so scared and worried
I feel the same way except with Qyzen!

I also agree with Deedre, Nadia is extremely clingy and worship-y. I turned her down after flirting with her once because of how clingy she became. Dear god, I'd rather romance Iresso at this point than Nadia.
Shlamorel Sta'raeth - Jedi Seer
Dragonbrand
------------
I vow to try and respond in a constructive and positive manner

Lorica
07.13.2012 , 08:42 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Shlamorel View Post

I also agree with Deedre, Nadia is extremely clingy and worship-y. I turned her down after flirting with her once because of how clingy she became. Dear god, I'd rather romance Iresso at this point than Nadia.
She gets over it as her confidence improves.

NICKjnp
07.16.2012 , 10:13 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozor View Post
Sounds like a marriage all right
Just wait for the kids...then you get to do even less

NICKjnp
07.16.2012 , 10:18 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Shlamorel View Post

Of all the crew mates in the game that are romance options...she seems toxbe the youngest (though admittadely I haven't gotten to Jaessa in the Sith Warrior story yet). I just couldn't get myself to make a male consular to romance her. It would feel very very wrong.

PS. It is the reason I never romanced Tali in ME as well.

Lorica
07.16.2012 , 10:51 AM | #35
Personally, the only thing wrong with Nadia, is the limit of romance you can have with her. On a side note, I think my Commando would like Jaxo more so than Dorne or Hayley Atwell's Peggy Carter character from Captain America - The First Avenger. Better yet, Black Widow from the Iron Man movies would rock too. Sorry ladies, men will be men.

Quraswren
07.17.2012 , 08:16 AM | #36
I so dislike her.

She's a ugly, whiny, pasty face chic that does great DPS so there is at least a use for her.

I made sure to stay away from the marriage thing. She stays down in the cargo hold with one of those S&M full cover battle masks on so I don't have to look at her. (Hell, even her customizations are terrible)

She's like a female version of Anakin. Very strong but whiny and you can hardly stand to look at her. Not the companion you want but we must do our duty and train her.

SlimsPicken
07.17.2012 , 03:38 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozor View Post
Sounds like a marriage all right
bwhahhhahah would rep if I could.

Now that you bought the cow, the milks dried up.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.

Achromatis
07.20.2012 , 11:20 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Qvinitvs_Rex View Post
I was thinking that also. Anyway, there wasn't any ceremony in Tython or any such idyllic place, which would have been nice. I also would appreciate if her customizations had one with changes only to her face marks or tattoos (I'm not sure) because other choices aren't as sweet as the original.

On a side note, I love seeing the ship full of people, it makes it warmer, but I would love to see Nadia in the bedroom often (not necessarily always or that would make her a mere pleasure object). Interchanging places for companions now and again would be nice and having pets running around
Like in Mass Effect 3, which was one part I think was done very well(your crew moves around the ship and interacts with eachother, albeit not dynamically).
Not Meant to Be a Factual Statement

The plural of anecdote is not data

Dallayna
08.14.2012 , 04:21 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by NICKjnp View Post
Of all the crew mates in the game that are romance options...she seems to be the youngest (though admittadely I haven't gotten to Jaessa in the Sith Warrior story yet). I just couldn't get myself to make a male consular to romance her. It would feel very very wrong.

PS. It is the reason I never romanced Tali in ME as well.
Hint for going for Jaessa- go Dark if you want her as a romance option. I know that some people complained about her not being romance-able if you're Light (it is a romantic notion after all- Big Bad Sith sends you after this poor girl to kill her and you wind up saving her instead- either out of simple compassion or an actual growing respect for her abilities... There's also a certain thought of: Well, if the supposed "Good Guys" get to save the girl and get her- being an Actual Good (-ish) Guy- I gotta stand a chance!... Right? RIGHT?!!!

So, yes, I thought the same thing right up until I got her and all my Marauder could do was stand there devastated and shaking his head and think to himself:

Spoiler

vojinsa
08.21.2012 , 02:36 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by SlimsPicken View Post
bwhahhhahah would rep if I could.

Now that you bought the cow, the milks dried up.
im so stealing this.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.