Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

Spiili
06.13.2012 , 04:10 PM | #21
@ OP, you Hero lol, I love Nadia Grell too, looks like it's me or you!
Hayhá - Lethality/Engineering Hybrid Sniper
Lolzcatz - pr0smash

Marisblood
06.16.2012 , 01:58 AM | #22
I hope in some expansions we can see some kids in our ship with the name we gaved to them. Also at some point they may let us to die and one of our kid take all the Legacy in our name,everithing the same except perhaps new look or apearance. That will be awesome. :

Dragondog
06.18.2012 , 10:49 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
I hope in some expansions we can see some kids in our ship with the name we gaved to them. Also at some point they may let us to die and one of our kid take all the Legacy in our name,everithing the same except perhaps new look or apearance. That will be awesome. :
You can already have kids. Just say that some of your other characters are your kids in the legacy pane. If you want to die, just stop playing the character or delete it. I want to keep playing mine.
Bartle Test Results: Explorer: 73%, Achiever: 67%, Socializer: 47%, Killer: 13%
Reward-Driven 60% Exploratory 100% Physical -25% Thoughtful 42% Social -26% Competitive -100%
CE VIP

Lorica
07.09.2012 , 08:51 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozor View Post
Sounds like a marriage all right
LOL, too funny!

Yogol
07.11.2012 , 09:20 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
Why after completing level 50 and Nadia accept to become consular wife, after that we cant talk with her, kiss her at list once in a day, or each time i go to the ship.
Yes, this is what marriage looks like... it's why I get a new boyfriend every couple of months!
Yogol. Rebel without a cause. Often without a clue too.
Founder of The Fruitfly Guild, the one-day-beta-guild for one-day-beta-characters.

Nolenthar
07.11.2012 , 09:27 AM | #26
It was unarguably way better made in ME3, whoever played that.
Companions discussing with each other, being in the bar, being in the kitchen, etc. Definitely more alive.

As much as I love companion system in SWTOR, they have missed something I would say, they could have made it way better. Also, to be fair, with the amount of mission you have on every freaking planet, I can't understand why my companions have so few missions (which generally are not even a mission, just a cinematic).

Definitely, good, but not good enough.

It's not dynamic enough somehow, like in ME3 companions should be clickable to at least talk to us (even a random **** sentence).
Kao'celaar Ildorii, Juyo Master, Mystical Awakening

Fleurdelis
07.11.2012 , 10:15 PM | #27
Legacy tree should be expanded to showed your married companion as your wife/husband. Would also like to see more interaction from them. Have them greet u when u board your ship. Send u more mail. Spend all your credits shopping.

danielweberdlc
07.11.2012 , 11:51 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
Legacy tree should be expanded to showed your married companion as your wife/husband. Would also like to see more interaction from them. Have them greet u when u board your ship. Send u more mail. Spend all your credits shopping.
They didn't put it in the legacy tree since you could have several characters 'married' to the same companion, which would be awkward.

They missed the boat on companion interactions, that's for sure. I hate how I can't even talk to them anymore after you finish their quests. I don't see any reason you can't have some kind of system to create recurring 'companion' quests where at least you can talk to them.

Lorica
07.13.2012 , 07:53 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
I agree, you should be able to add Nadia into your Legacy Tree. Hopefully, she will be expanded upon in the future releases.

Lorica
07.13.2012 , 07:58 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by danielweberdlc View Post
They didn't put it in the legacy tree since you could have several characters 'married' to the same companion, which would be awkward..
Nah, you can fix that too either your next character does not marry them or do not chose the same class or choose a different gender.