Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

Xezkaiel
01.08.2012 , 03:26 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozor View Post
She is like an anime character.

I feel like leveling my Consular just so that I can treat her like dirt. These kind of characters are always the most fun to abuse.
You are an unpleasent person.

I have been debating what toon I will make on an RP server and Nadia just seems SO CUTE I think it may end up being JC =P
Nos-Redna Sunshatter: Miraluka Shield Tech Powertech
Xothrim Sunshatter: Cyborg Madness Sorcerer

Qvinitvs_Rex
06.07.2012 , 06:42 AM | #12
I was thinking that also. Anyway, there wasn't any ceremony in Tython or any such idyllic place, which would have been nice. I also would appreciate if her customizations had one with changes only to her face marks or tattoos (I'm not sure) because other choices aren't as sweet as the original.

On a side note, I love seeing the ship full of people, it makes it warmer, but I would love to see Nadia in the bedroom often (not necessarily always or that would make her a mere pleasure object). Interchanging places for companions now and again would be nice and having pets running around
Qvinitvs_Rex

DarthOvertone
06.07.2012 , 01:51 PM | #13
OP...I feel your pain, but found a solution. Three words: Slave Suit RP
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

Brittaany_Banks
06.08.2012 , 01:54 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
Why after completing level 50 and Nadia accept to become consular wife, after that we cant talk with her, kiss her at list once in a day, or each time i go to the ship. Is horible that he is my jedi wife and he cant talk to her enymore. It hurts....u also say that on dev that we sufer when they sufer and they sufer when we sufer. So stop this, make Nadia kissable every day.
It is hilarious now.
Thanks!

PS: I miss her so much, i might fall to dark side without her. My story is Anakin story now.
Top 10 signs she's cheating on you
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?

_biddan_
06.09.2012 , 10:22 AM | #15
i hope that you are role playing on this thread because loving a game char is quite weird.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

dronepilot
06.10.2012 , 03:11 AM | #16
@OP, yeah it does sound a lot like marriage after all then !
Velseen / Valseena
Jedi Consular Level 50 - Shadow - Infiltrator - Jedi Sage
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Ramahospitality
06.10.2012 , 10:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
I cant sit and wait for 1 year or more to new expansion so i can share my love with Nadia again. IS realy unfair that we cant talk with our companions every single day or week at list and with our character wife more ofen. Is realy weird.
I will make another consular and delete this one so my love will start again:P
IDK if this is normal, but, I've gotten 3 or 4 e-mails from Nadia with gifts, after I married her. lol, how long does this go on? If you read the mail, it kinda continues the story without cinematics.

GlennWippenberg
06.12.2012 , 09:19 PM | #18
You could always get her into at least Rating 124 gear and have her at your side as your mainstay companion. I ranhave with Nadia at 50 after passing her my Rating 118 DPS gear. She does great DPS once in Rating 124 gear and beyond. If my Shadow or Sage were male she would be wed.

Nyvan
06.12.2012 , 09:25 PM | #19
I also very much hope you are RPing here O.P. lol. I mean, otherwise...creepy!

Marisblood
06.13.2012 , 03:53 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Nyvan View Post
I also very much hope you are RPing here O.P. lol. I mean, otherwise...creepy!
Ofc i will:P.
What else can i do for now? I put her to dance then RP.
Lol, we are geting crazy?