Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Nadia Grell is my wife or not?

Marisblood
01.07.2012 , 07:10 AM | #1
Why after completing level 50 and Nadia accept to become consular wife, after that we cant talk with her, kiss her at list once in a day, or each time i go to the ship. Is horible that he is my jedi wife and he cant talk to her enymore. It hurts....u also say that on dev that we sufer when they sufer and they sufer when we sufer. So stop this, make Nadia kissable every day.
It is hilarious now.
Thanks!

PS: I miss her so much, i might fall to dark side without her. My story is Anakin story now.

Kozor
01.07.2012 , 07:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
Why after completing level 50 and Nadia accept to become consular wife, after that we cant talk with her, kiss her at list once in a day, or each time i go to the ship. Is horible that he is my jedi wife and he cant talk to her enymore. It hurts....

Sounds like a marriage all right

Mordecay
01.07.2012 , 08:40 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozor View Post
Sounds like a marriage all right
QFT - and u made my day with that comment
Madpolany - lvl50 Jedi Sage - Luca Sene EU

Deedre
01.07.2012 , 08:43 AM | #4
Kozor wins this thread.

Marisblood
01.07.2012 , 09:21 AM | #5
I realy miss her, is so cute, maybe the most cute companion of al game.
I cry in the nights withut her:P
And her kisses, omg....i ove that.

Please give her back fast!

Anaranas
01.07.2012 , 09:31 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Marisblood View Post
I realy miss her, is so cute, maybe the most cute companion of al game.
I cry in the nights withut her:P
And her kisses, omg....i ove that.

Please give her back fast!
I do love nadia but sometimes i feel i can't take her with me as a companion as hearing her comments when she is low health actually makes me feel horrible for letting her get to low health. Sounds so scared and worried

Deedre
01.07.2012 , 10:11 AM | #7
Nadia needs to toughen up a bit, yeah. She's a bit clingy and desperate. Her hero worship of my toon is embarrassing. After a while with her I start to appreciate Theran's cool cynicism, or even Qyzan's obsession with point scoring.

OTOH, I do appreciate her voice acting on pulls when she declares that nobody messes with her friends.

Liaskar
01.07.2012 , 01:28 PM | #8
Nadia is my waifu.

But seriously. When expansions and new content gets added, it will be great to see how relationships with all of your companions continue to develop.

Sage
Scoundrel

Kozor
01.07.2012 , 02:04 PM | #9
She is like an anime character.

I feel like leveling my Consular just so that I can treat her like dirt. These kind of characters are always the most fun to abuse.

Marisblood
01.08.2012 , 08:42 AM | #10
I cant sit and wait for 1 year or more to new expansion so i can share my love with Nadia again. IS realy unfair that we cant talk with our companions every single day or week at list and with our character wife more ofen. Is realy weird.
I will make another consular and delete this one so my love will start again:P