Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crytek Leveling (World First?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Crytek Leveling (World First?)

Missee
12.14.2011 , 08:42 AM | #21
I would bet that when he's finished leveling, he will be the first to post how he hates the game because there's 'no content' and 'no one to play with'.
Missee
~~ SHDWS ~~
www.shdws.com

Dominickz
12.14.2011 , 08:51 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Brene View Post
World first for 50 does not matter in this game when 95.2% of the competition cannot compete.
^ This.

Morolac
12.14.2011 , 09:15 AM | #23
I can actually imagine these "Firsters" sitting down to drink 18-year-old Malt, guzzling it down and then screaming "First".

/facepalm

Some things are meant to be enjoyed and savored, like the Malt I mentioned. I think SWTOR belongs to that category, but if someone feels like treating it like a can of soda, go ahead that won't kill my buzz. I'll enjoy taking my time.
Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.
Casey Kasem

Smackyhead
12.14.2011 , 10:58 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sickleh View Post
I was world first about not caring about not getting into wave 1!

Beat that
Damn, thats a nice achievement! Im burning from inside waiting for my invite.

Smackyhead
12.14.2011 , 11:11 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by daveytech View Post
Sheesh. Such bitterness. The fact you folks lagged on your pre-order is the reason why you aren't able to 'compete' right now.

Good luck to him. World 1st is still world first.
1. Its not biterness, its just no use to brag about being world first when noone asked for it.

2. some people that preordered late got invites before early preorders.

3. you compete in pvp areas, not in powerleveling.

4. world first is still world first. But I (and perhaps many others) want to play this game because I want to experience it from start till end. So only time I should care if he is world first lvl 50 is if im low level and he can gank me. If not, I play and enjoy it my paste and I wont like to feel rushed by people cheering for him and saying why im still lvl 10.

5. If it is really his desire to be worlds first then I wish him Gl aswell and beg him not to spoil other players experience by doing so.

Bravemonster
12.14.2011 , 11:20 AM | #26
As much as I do actually care about world firsts, comparing leveling to 50 as a world first is like the current raiding in WoW.

Yes Blood Legion is number one, but guess what, thats because the competition isnt around. Don't misunderstand me. I'm a fan of BL. But whats a race with no one to compete with.

Winning against yourself is awesome?
Blazers and Lasers
Valzina Blazer (Member)
Site | Suit Up
| Stream

Gillityr
12.14.2011 , 11:27 AM | #27
World firsts are irrelevant on a game with staggered pre-launch.

Wrwf
12.14.2011 , 11:38 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by daveytech View Post
Sheesh. Such bitterness. The fact you folks lagged on your pre-order is the reason why you aren't able to 'compete' right now.

Good luck to him. World 1st is still world first.
I'm still amazed on how stupid ppl are. Anyone claiming any form of world first in a staggered pre-launch access is... (refer to my previous post)

MikeCSS
12.14.2011 , 02:50 PM | #29
Sad person....

But if this is their substitute for real life achievement good luck to them

Semajoja
12.16.2011 , 07:04 PM | #30
If crytek wants to dedicate his life to being worlds first then that is his buisness.. I agree that watching the content is important to some, and I'll be the first to admit that I enjoy taking my time with the story. Gamers like cyrtek are obsessed with 'beating' the game ASAP and take no time to finish the storyline, but what most don't realize is that once completed many of them start a new character as a different race/side and begin the challenge of mastering once again.. he shows his dedication to the game by pre-ordering as soon as he was able and then starting once his server opened.. playing this game I have met several who took off work just to play in the early access.. if that doesn't show their dedication that I don't know what does. Good luck to all who are giving up their sleep for what they love ...