Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crytek Leveling (World First?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Crytek Leveling (World First?)

Typhonios
12.14.2011 , 04:59 AM | #11
Sooo sad!
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."

Wrwf
12.14.2011 , 05:00 AM | #12
Some people are attention seekers... How can they even think to gloat on "World first" of anything, when 90% of preorder access isn't event able to log in let alone play the game, any such claim of that sort is just plain cry for attention or sheer stupidity.
Imo, it was all the rushing to the end game and its content that started to kill WoW and you by doing these kind of posts are actually trying to do the same thing to this MMO. I don't like that, many others don't too.
I for one have pre-ordered the game for the simple fact that I want to ENJOY IT, not rush through content just I can get some epeen that is worthless on the long run.
I want to level through content that was written, developed and designed so we had an unique experience, not rush into warfronts so I can "level faster" or hit space on every dialogue sequence because "It's faster". It took time to make this MMO, the least you should do as respect to all the people that worked on this project is make it worthwhile.
To me, making friends, play with them on a regular basis and explore this vast "Universe" are the key elements for a long lasting MMO. Friendship draws on friendship, rampaging through a content while claiming what you claim is the kind of thing I hated on WoW's community and I sure don't like it here.

Robotech
12.14.2011 , 05:03 AM | #13
aoe loot off = fail

good luck
Join the dark side we have cookies

Sickleh
12.14.2011 , 05:18 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by robotech View Post
aoe loot off = fail

good luck
+1 :d

Borell
12.14.2011 , 05:29 AM | #15
It's always amazing how much hate people like him receive. Maybe world's first doesn't matter to you or me but to him it does. It's not your job to judge what the right way to enjoy the game is. Some people like to role-play, some like to powerlevel... so what? And for sure he's not more or less of a low life than we are when hanging around in a forum writing about him. ;)

Ghyst_
12.14.2011 , 05:32 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Crazedkiler View Post
http://www.twitch.tv/semajoja
Above is a link to Crytek, a Sith Warrior- (juggernaut,Immortal) who is leveling in SW:ToR at the moment and is hoping to get world first. Feel free to log on and watch him play
Nobody cares, as this was a staggered launch. World first in any way shape or form are moot for tier 1.
Leader of Imperial Guard
Let them not forget who the Imperial Guard is, for we are lions on the battlefield and the bringers of terror.

Blood_Agent
12.14.2011 , 05:41 AM | #17
but but but if he's first that means he's better than us.

oh no someone got it before me - what am i going to do now ???
(sarcasm)

like anyone gives a s**t

GhostRedSeven
12.14.2011 , 07:01 AM | #18
I'd rather sit back and enjoy the storyline & content than blast through to 50. Then again, I've always been more casual like that any way.

turqelton
12.14.2011 , 07:08 AM | #19
This isn't wow, it's not a race to the top. The game was designed for you to take your time and enjoy the ride to the top.
It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it.- Kreia KOTOR 2

daveytech
12.14.2011 , 08:30 AM | #20
Sheesh. Such bitterness. The fact you folks lagged on your pre-order is the reason why you aren't able to 'compete' right now.

Good luck to him. World 1st is still world first.