Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crytek Leveling (World First?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Crytek Leveling (World First?)

Crazedkiler
12.14.2011 , 03:05 AM | #1
http://www.twitch.tv/semajoja
Above is a link to Crytek, a Sith Warrior- (juggernaut,Immortal) who is leveling in SW:ToR at the moment and is hoping to get world first. Feel free to log on and watch him play
Sith Inquistor=I win=You lose. Enough said.

Rhysling
12.14.2011 , 03:44 AM | #2
Well good luck to him

Brene
12.14.2011 , 04:01 AM | #3
World first for 50 does not matter in this game when 95.2% of the competition cannot compete.

lol doesn't matter anyway, there's a stream on TTV with a 34 sith warr, sucks for the guy in this thread

necrotura
12.14.2011 , 04:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Brene View Post
World first for 50 does not matter in this game when 95.2% of the competition cannot compete.
gotta agree
Walk soft and heal with a big gun!

Guenaveer
12.14.2011 , 04:33 AM | #5
Always amazed at the so called "world first'ers". Amazed by the fact that they think anyone cares. I saw a thread on some dude who was like..'I got the server first speeder'.lol

Dude...the game hasn't launched. And technically, in beta,many got stuff "first". We don't need updates.

Self absorbed much? But, I understand the need to brag if you really have nothing else in life.. I get it..we get it.

You never did it first..you never will..the designers did it first..go away.

helcaster
12.14.2011 , 04:37 AM | #6
Immature OP /ignore

CodenameMaul
12.14.2011 , 04:38 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by guenaveer View Post
always amazed at the so called "world first'ers". Amazed by the fact that they think anyone cares. I saw a thread on some dude who was like..'i got the server first speeder'.lol

dude...the game hasn't launched. And technically, in beta,many got stuff "first". We don't need updates.

Self absorbed much? But, i understand the need to brag if you really have nothing else in life.. I get it..we get it.

You never did it first..you never will..the designers did it first..go away.

exactly..
DESTRUCTION, LIKE ALL THINGS, IS MINE TO COMMAND.!!!

Heimskringla
12.14.2011 , 04:40 AM | #8
I don't think there's any official recognition for World Firsts in SWTOR. Seems kind of lulzy to power through so much cool content.
- I spent $149.95 on a video game with no release date, and all I got was the key to the executive washroom.

Roniseyez
12.14.2011 , 04:41 AM | #9
On a side note, he's already behind some other ppl by at least 5 lvls.

And beeing world 1st when 10% players got into the early access is even more ********.

Sickleh
12.14.2011 , 04:42 AM | #10
I was world first about not caring about not getting into wave 1!

Beat that