Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Vader is garbage

Rickyrick
01.06.2012 , 11:10 PM | #1
He lost to Obi/Starkiller/Luke.When he was fighting luke he dident even get hurt.He just got tired from blocking lol.He always feared palpatine.He was always someones pawn.Never the master.If he ever went to the Old Republic the other sith would look down on the week minded fool.He had the potential to be verry strong but after he lost a few limbs and with that lots of his Midclorians in the fight with Obi he just went down hill.So pplz stop listening to the TV and saying Vader is awsome.Hes a PWN/Second rate fighter/Crying *****.If you like this in a villan then sure i guess.Ill stck with Bane/Revan.TY

LordRelyks
01.06.2012 , 11:16 PM | #2
Bane was killed by his female apprentice. Not so baller. Though extended universe makes vader look like a failure.

Wiz' Khalifa/Nevaro Kas'im from Flurry SWG.

Wolfninjajedi
01.06.2012 , 11:17 PM | #3
I can't take anyone seriously who can't use spaces between sentences.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

xwheelersworldx
01.06.2012 , 11:19 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
This.

LordRelyks
01.06.2012 , 11:28 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I can't take anyone serious who wants a furry race as a playable race

Wiz' Khalifa/Nevaro Kas'im from Flurry SWG.

ibage
01.07.2012 , 12:55 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRelyks View Post
I can't take anyone serious who wants a furry race as a playable race
Meh, Cathar should have been in too.
Avid Overclocker i5-750@ 4GHz||Dual GTX 470's @ 1v 823|1646|1828

JawaJedi
01.07.2012 , 01:49 AM | #7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
This may aid you.
But for serious. (Yes, that was done on purpose) I'm going to go with a solid "No, Vader would kick Revan's and everyone else's *** from The Old Republic hard."
Quote: Originally Posted by Saevio View Post
I haven't understood anything anyone has said in this thread so far. That's common on these forums though.

Darth-Malice
01.07.2012 , 02:23 AM | #8
Don't forget Darth Maul beat Vader with ease and Vader only one because he used an attack that damaged himself as much as Maul.
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

Yodamane
01.07.2012 , 02:23 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by rickyrick View Post
he lost to obi/starkiller/luke.when he was fighting luke he dident even get hurt.he just got tired from blocking lol.he always feared palpatine.he was always someones pawn.never the master.if he ever went to the old republic the other sith would look down on the week minded fool.he had the potential to be verry strong but after he lost a few limbs and with that lots of his midclorians in the fight with obi he just went down hill.so pplz stop listening to the tv and saying vader is awsome.hes a pwn/second rate fighter/crying *****.if you like this in a villan then sure i guess.ill stck with bane/revan.ty
noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Sithkolasis
01.07.2012 , 02:28 AM | #10
Vader is the embodiment of tragedy in Star Wars so I think it's fitting that his own story is stricken with failures.