Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Favorite Romance Relationship in SWTOR?

celebnaur
01.24.2013 , 09:39 AM | #321
I honestly like none of them, and personally I wanted player to player relationships. :< I personally feel rather irritated by all of it. I don't like the companion relationship at all. It messed up ALL my hours of playing and made it worthless.

iamthehoyden
01.24.2013 , 01:22 PM | #322
Quote: Originally Posted by celebnaur View Post
I honestly like none of them, and personally I wanted player to player relationships. :< I personally feel rather irritated by all of it. I don't like the companion relationship at all. It messed up ALL my hours of playing and made it worthless.
Do you mean that you would prefer rp type relationships? Or more ways in game to mark player-to-player relationships? I'm a little surprised that the optional companion relationships messed up "all" your hours of playing, seeing as how it was optional.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Rabenschwinge
01.25.2013 , 07:55 AM | #323
I don't really have a favourite yet, but then I finished only three classes. Vector was acceptable but... I miss Leliana. *sniff*
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

Path-x
01.26.2013 , 05:02 PM | #324
I have done (or seen) all female romances in the game. My favourite are DS Jaesa and Risha. They both look hot and their romance sub-plots are a good fit for the respective class characters.
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Malvanis
01.26.2013 , 08:46 PM | #325
My main is a sith Inquisitor Sorcerer. I personally liked the arc with Ashara, Yah I mean sometimes you get awkward moments in the Romance but thats the thing. You cannot tell me if you've been in a real relationship with someone that you've never had an Awakard moment

Rincewend
01.28.2013 , 02:43 AM | #326
Quote: Originally Posted by Malvanis View Post
My main is a sith Inquisitor Sorcerer. I personally liked the arc with Ashara, Yah I mean sometimes you get awkward moments in the Romance but thats the thing. You cannot tell me if you've been in a real relationship with someone that you've never had an Awakard moment
My Main is a Inquisitor too, and the Ashara arc is the best I think. You are right nothing about it is perfect but she works threw it with you gives it a touch of reality in a game. No just Hero worship (or in this case Anti-Hero).

DarthGile
01.28.2013 , 08:26 AM | #327
Kira's, without a doubt. She was actually the only reason I regretted deleting my Jedi Knight character so long ago. Nothing come close to the "forbidden love" that Kira's story is, but if I *had* to choose something, I'd say Ashara's.

Black_Angel_BR
02.17.2013 , 12:36 PM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by Phyreblade View Post
I'll say firstly that I'm a female gamer, so most of my favorite romances are with the guys, sorry. I've tried a couple as a gender bender and just can't get into it. Although I may redo my SW tale and make her a him, only because I have completely ruined the story by reading some spoilers in regards Quinn, sigh. In the meantime, my favorites are focused on the smuggler and bounty hunter story lines.

Corso Riggs is a pure sweetie pie. The romance arc between him and the smuggler is fun and funny, pleasing and adorable. He's the kind of guy I could see giving everything there is for someone he loves and never once looking back on it with regret. He's loyal, giving, and protective. Just a very pleasing romance, that one.

Then there's Torian Cadera. He's the reason my bounty hunter ended up a female. I tried playing the BH as a fellow and Mako is nice enough. I can definitely see why she'd appeal to a guy. But Torian blew me away, as I was going along with my woman BH. Their first flirtation has her tossing him over her shoulder onto the ground and grunting out a complaining, "Men," to which he calmly lays there, looking up at her, saying, "I deserved that." It was awesome.

Of all the romances, the one between the bounty hunter and Torian just makes the most SENSE to me. They're both Mandolorians, both looking for much the same out of life, and both truly admire and respect the other. I've had not one single disappointing romance conversation with Torian as I've been leveling.

Haven't tried any of the Jedi yet. And I've heard next to nothing about the SI's arc with Andronikus Revel. Since the SI will probably be my next character, I'll have to see how that one works out. I will say Bioware continues to stun me with good storytelling. Makes it fun and engaging.
Riggs is epic, i dont know why people are always bagging on him. The jetpack comes in handy in combat too.

Cadera, almost done alderaan/chapter 1, so i need to get him. Just looks like a super romantic. This sounds so weird, considering its a video game character, but its not our fault bioware makes rly good guys that sadly dont exsist in anyway lol.
I wanna find a video of the mako/torian thing though, bc i think itd be entertaining, but i dont wanna do it myself.
Sounds rly good when he speaks MAndo'a too lol

Black Angel Robertss
Ps, set a signature how?

PowerJediRanger
02.17.2013 , 01:55 PM | #329
So far, I like Vette and Akaavi. That is just me.
"Do or do not, there is no try."

iamthehoyden
02.18.2013 , 01:34 PM | #330
Quote: Originally Posted by Black_Angel_BR View Post
Black Angel Robertss
Ps, set a signature how?
Go to your Account page. On the left side, click Forum Management. There's an option for changing your signature.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box