Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Missing Black Talon Hunter's Headgear and Greaves

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Missing Black Talon Hunter's Headgear and Greaves

CoolB
01.06.2012 , 10:47 PM | #1
Has anyone heard when this will be fixed. It's so tacky having a mismatched set of gear. I tried doing a search on the forums but I can't seem to find a search option.

desyphur
01.06.2012 , 11:02 PM | #2
Headguards don't drop at the level of Black Talon, but I don't know about the greaves.

CoolB
01.07.2012 , 02:54 AM | #3
I hate to disagree with you but there is head gear at that level as well as greaves for all classes. However I have read that it got messed up and bugged in beta and it wasn't corrected.

Black Talon Hunter's Headgear

Black Talon Hunter's Greaves

Black Talon Class Gear

Ex_Umbris
07.25.2014 , 09:28 AM | #4
So, it's been a while since anyone posted about this so I thought I'd ask ...has this been fixed yet?

I'm a relatively new player who is really enjoying the game, and especially my Bounty Hunter character and it would be disheartening to say the least to find that the development team still hasn't fixed even this small problem after several years.

I have the full set now of Black Talon Hunter gear ...except the Head and Greaves which my interwebz searches have suggested were the bugged items ...it's a great looking set of armor and would be a damnable shame if it still could not be completed.

If anyone has any up-to-date info on this issue I would most pleased to hear it.

For the Empire!!
"Adventure? Excitement? A Jedi craves not these things!" ~Silent Bob, Mallrats