Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, when you finally meet back up with Skavak, what was the first thing you did?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So, when you finally meet back up with Skavak, what was the first thing you did?

bright_ephemera
08.28.2012 , 11:35 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
I did him...and then I did him.
This is exactly the way to handle it.

I'm a fool and it didn't occur to me to Dirty Kick him. I just lobbed a lot of Sabotage Charges on him and then shot him a lot.

Honestly, at the time I chose not to fade-to-black with him because I hated him. They did such a beautiful job of making such a superbly hate-able man. He is far and away my favorite class chapter villain, and given some of the Agent and Warrior people, that's saying something.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

GraceandDanger
12.23.2012 , 05:51 PM | #32
I literally just did this quest like 5 minutes ago.

I flirted with him then faded to black, mainly because as much as my smuggler hated him, she was curious if he could back up his rep as a "ladies man". However afterwards, I told him him was...unsatisfying. His reaction was priceless lol.

Then I opened with a dirty kick, cheap shot, pulse detonator, and then proceeded to blow him away. Then I gave Corso Torchy back and all was right with the galaxy.
It's victory or nothing!

shashae
01.07.2013 , 09:59 AM | #33
I was dissapointed to have to kill him. He was the bad guy who kept trying but never quite succeded . I sort of liked him, it is good to have incompetent enemies.

Shadojack
01.07.2013 , 10:08 AM | #34
Cursed because I had to speak to him first!
No time for discussion with this guy, just wanted to shove a blaster up his backside and pull the trigger until it ran out of charge.
Travel light, travel fast, and keep moving.

Bouncy_Hunter
01.09.2013 , 11:33 AM | #35
I pretty much used every single root/knockback/stun i have on my gunslinger and did dirty kick finishing him off while he was stunned by it.

NolaRed
08.07.2013 , 09:00 PM | #36
Dirty Kick is a satisfying opener...
Although I'd love to see an option to kick Skavak's corpse even AFTER the Smuggler kills this opponent - I'd even be willing to rack up some Darkside points just to be able to kick him a few more times!!

Ekoth
08.09.2013 , 01:07 PM | #37
Being a Saboteur spec gunslinger, I opened up with Dirty Kick -> Sab charge -> DoTs, then proceeded to throw a frag grenade every other GCD until nearly dead; because A) I was pissed off at him and B) despite it not being too damaging, I felt great seeing him blow up every 3 seconds

Then finished him off with Legacy Force Choke and a final Dirty Kick.
Ekoth - Jedi Shadow - Alpha Company, 203rd
SWG Veteran: Release - 2007, Valcyn Server
Ekoth - Elder Jedi - Praetorian, Ubiqtorate
Ryyfro - Commando - Alpha Company, 203rd

Ashuranrx
08.16.2013 , 07:28 AM | #38
Have sex with him if your smuggler is a female. LOL

AerenRax
09.16.2013 , 01:25 PM | #39
I really didn't do anything special..just my normal rotation as a Gunslinger. There definitely was a dirty kick in there, but I can't really say I started or finished with one. It was definitely nice to finally be able to curbstomp the guy who stole my freaking ship on Ord Mantell. I really wanted that guy dead.

I suppose if I had a femail smuggler, I might have did him and then did him, just because you get the chance to impugn his supposed "skill" and then kick him when he's down.

I also made sure Corso got Torchy back and I finally got rid of "Flashy" in favor of that six-shooter-looking blaster. It's also nice to finally be able to take Risha out on missions.