Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, when you finally meet back up with Skavak, what was the first thing you did?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
So, when you finally meet back up with Skavak, what was the first thing you did?

ZirusZero
08.09.2012 , 10:04 AM | #21
Brought a Counsular for additional crew. Dirty kick'd skavak near the end so that last thing he would remember before I shot him is that his nuts were gone.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

alricka
08.09.2012 , 01:47 PM | #22
I killed him yesterday but I didn't do anything special. Other than giving him a Legacy Force Choke and a Dirty Kick, that is. I was very satisfied how I got to bury him in a black hole having just slipped away with the treasure he wanted so much. I loathed that guy. I wonder what baddies lie ahead for me now...

Lynnx
08.09.2012 , 09:14 PM | #23
I was a bit disappointed with this ending. After everything scummy that he did, and often trying to get away from you, he simply shows up and fights.
I expected something bigger, such as setting up a trap or getting the space station soldiers to help him.
I'm also surprised that he didn't just steal the ship and abandon you there.

ekimmak
08.12.2012 , 08:39 PM | #24
I completely, unintentionally, finished him off with Dirty Kick. For a few days after, it was something I constantly told people about, before laughing to myself about it.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

Lunafox
08.13.2012 , 02:31 PM | #25
I did him...and then I did him.

Contin_gency
08.26.2012 , 12:17 AM | #26
Like every single boss fight since I finished the Imp Agent storyline, I started with...

Heroic Momement
Legacy Orbital Strike
Legacy Lightling Storm
Legacy Force Choke
Legacy Flamethrower

The Boss is usually 25% by this time. I then use whatever move to finish the guy.

_biddan_
08.26.2012 , 09:17 AM | #27
dirty kick
epic shooting
legacy force choke
victory
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Spum
08.26.2012 , 09:59 AM | #28
hes the kind of person you love to hate. i opend with a dirty kick, and kept throwing as many sab charges as i could.
Captain Queis Mirandus
Lvl 50 Scoundrel - Sawbones

"I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."

Celerian
08.26.2012 , 11:58 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SilentKitty View Post
Ohh... that was such a great fight! Loved to finally be able to confront him and beat him up, this time he wasn't on a holocall for a change. Try to hang up on me now he he
Can you hear me now? *pewpew!* GOOD!
Playable Zeltrons. Make it happen!
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the bean of java that the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

SlimsPicken
08.27.2012 , 05:06 PM | #30
yeah i dirty kicked him.

i dirty kick everybody.

then flashbang/backblast for the coupe de grace.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.