Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, when you finally meet back up with Skavak, what was the first thing you did?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
So, when you finally meet back up with Skavak, what was the first thing you did?

Narcoat
01.07.2012 , 06:00 AM | #11
I just thought it was a pretty cool gunfight on a ship hurtling into a black hole.

Painaid
01.07.2012 , 06:01 AM | #12
I vanished so that I could reset the fight and open on him
Ξ┼┤▀▀▀{Φ}▀▀├┼]███████████████████████████████████████)

setanis
01.07.2012 , 07:05 AM | #13
That entire quest was epic. I had a feeling Skavak would pop up having stowed away. After I was done rolling my eyes about Corso getting one shot-ed again I eee'd with glee about finally getting to kill that guy. Definitely the best part about nearly getting sucked into a black hole!
"Heyl It's me."
Aestark - Paladin of House Organa

Bobbyrab
01.07.2012 , 08:35 AM | #14
It was a good way to end, for me, a kinda slow Chapter 1. I've heard 2 and 3 are better, so I'm pumped about that.

Anyone bring friends along on the quest? I brought three other guildies thinking it'd be a cake walk and they could watch me destroy Skavac but it seems like the difficulty was ramped up considerably...we finished it, but not before wiping three or four times...

Numdenu
01.07.2012 , 09:52 AM | #15
Add me to the bin of people who used Dirty Kick.
Captain Ladaa Rehn, Lord Adraas server
Watch for me on General chat!

nubzz
01.07.2012 , 10:25 AM | #16
Well I tried to kill him but I'm only 29 and he is pwning my face off so I went back to tat to lvl some more ><
Can get him to about 1/3 as gunslinger at 29. Irritating to be able to get that close and not finish him off. My own fault for rushing through the class quests I guess.

flem
01.07.2012 , 10:29 AM | #17
If you need more levels, go to Nar for the bonus series. Level 30 quests.
Jedi Covenant | Formerly: Squadron 840; Shii-Cho | Bring back warzone Tauntauns!

nubzz
01.07.2012 , 10:34 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by flem View Post
If you need more levels, go to Nar for the bonus series. Level 30 quests.
Doin' the tat bonus series now. I skipped almost all the quests on nar besides the class line. Some reason I like tat.

thatghost
08.09.2012 , 09:06 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by prisby View Post
The whole shebang for me, 'flirt', lead him on, 'kiss' then a kick to the family jewels followed by a dragged out beating...
Exactly what I did
Spoiler
but that was nothing in comparison to the satisfaction of beating Skavak at his own game (so to speak) and then killing him.
Me + buildings = oops
The Vyxx Legacy | The Shadowlands
The Sadi Legacy | The Harbinger

Fanfic: Grey. Red. Black.

SilentKitty
08.09.2012 , 09:47 AM | #20
Ohh... that was such a great fight! Loved to finally be able to confront him and beat him up, this time he wasn't on a holocall for a change. Try to hang up on me now he he