Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RD-03A Recon Jacket Bounty

SirUrza
01.06.2012 , 09:30 PM | #1
Will give anyone...

[Mission Discovery: Diplomacy] 230
[Mission Discovery: Archaeology] 340
[Mission Discovery: Underworld Trading] 340
[Mission Discovery: Archaeology] 340
[Mission Discovery: Archaeology] 300
[Mission Discovery: Treasure Hunting] 340

for a RD-03A Recon Jacket or a [Prototype] RD-03A Recon Jacket.

http://www.torhead.com/item/bjTMdkw
http://www.torhead.com/item/9WR9Kf4

The pot will sweeten the longer my slicer is slicing and gets purple quality crewskill missions. If you bring back the Prototype I'll even throw in any blues I have on the toon at the time!

Offer extends to people on the Shadowhand server, Empire only. Send me a private message on the forums if you have it.

If anyone is curious, it's the chest piece that all the Imperial "officers" wear, I want it for my Operative. I've heard unconfirmed reports there's a craftable version of it as well, high 40s. If that's true and you can craft it.. I'll accept a Superior build of it ONLY if it has mod slots.

Happy Hunting.

Edit: The offer is now expired. Thankyou all for participating in the great hunt!
ị█ị██████ịịΘịị█ị{▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

apacheFX
01.06.2012 , 09:44 PM | #2
O man your screwed /point /laugh

But In other news the level 41 recipe Battlemaster Jacket (starts as a blue from the trainer) looks like the Imperial officer jacket....O yea I have RE'd mine to have a artifact quality version....dammm son my Mako looks awesome as a Imperial Officer

Just saying my companion looks better than you..jus sayin bro.
"Go LIke Hell"

Hamchuck
01.06.2012 , 09:47 PM | #3
Farm Hammer Station. The second boss drops the same kind of jacket, socketable, and I think the last boss drops the pants. I know I got both Hammer Lookout's pieces there.

SirUrza
01.06.2012 , 09:48 PM | #4
I don't consider myself screwed, I just don't have a high enough level alt to farm it myself so I'm rolling the dice that someone has something or will take up the challenge.. this would be easier if there were server specific forums obviously.

apacheFX
01.06.2012 , 09:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SirUrza View Post
I don't consider myself screwed, I just don't have a high enough level alt to farm it myself so I'm rolling the dice that someone has something or will take up the challenge.. this would be easier if there were server specific forums obviously.
I agree we need server forums, but I was saying your screwed I was referring to the very sporadic way we crafters get are recipes. 99% of the recipes I get from UWT are for synthweaving to bad im 400 Armormech. The armstech in my guild recieves synthweaver and armormech recipes from Investigation, but they are random as hell....o yea nobody earns weapon recipes so good luck on trying to find a specific recipe.
"Go LIke Hell"

SirUrza
01.06.2012 , 09:54 PM | #6
And just like that, the offer is now expired. Thankyou all for participating in the great hunt!