ARE YOU Kidding Me, Bioware?

Xugos

• Players can now use emotes while riding a vehicle. (1.0.2)

You're going to add a dumb feature that I guarantee not even a SINGLE player genuinely cares about (I'm sure someone in this thread will pretend to care) while ignoring the HUNDREDS of other SERIOUS problems that players are facing and subsequently cancelling their subscriptions because of?

It is UNACCEPTABLE that you even spend 5.5 SECONDS on something such as this when there's literally hundreds of serious bugs and other issues with the game right now.

Oh, and I'm cancelling my sub as well. It's clear that this game is not finished yet. Some areas of the game are pure brilliance, but it is excruciatingly evident that this game was rushed and not complete yet. Perhaps I'll check in sometime in the future.

Not to mention that Bioware seems to be purposefully neglecting community concerns by putting in beyond-asinine changes and "fixes" such as the one highlighted above.

You're going to add a dumb feature that I guarantee not even a SINGLE player genuinely cares about (I'm sure someone in this thread will pretend to care) while ignoring the HUNDREDS of other SERIOUS problems that players are facing and subsequently cancelling their subscriptions because of?

It is UNACCEPTABLE that you even spend 5.5 SECONDS on something such as this when there's literally hundreds of serious bugs and other issues with the game right now.

But...I really do care...

:(

well, on the other side,

they fix 1000 tiny useless annoying bugs,

but ignore the 975 game crashing/stopping/quests don't work bugs

, they still can claim , they have "already" fixed over a 1000 bugs,

see we "are" working on it..............

well, on the other side,

It's disrespectful to customers, many of whom laid down $100+ USD for this game, to slap such insignificant and trivial things across our faces and pretend that you're productively fixing all issues with the game.

Oh, and I'm cancelling my sub as well. It's clear that this game is not finished yet. Some areas of the game are pure brilliance, but it is excruciatingly evident that this game was rushed and not complete yet. Perhaps I'll check in sometime in the future.

Not to mention that Bioware seems to be purposefully neglecting community concerns by putting in beyond-asinine changes and "fixes" such as the one highlighted above.

So have you decided what you're doing with your stuff? Cause I'll totally take it off your hands :D

Yes , bioware did this on purpose just to insulkt YOU. Because your special and we all really care about you. Now, can I have your stuff?

The hundreds of bugs within this game have already took my stuff. I'm being serious as well. I mailed 60000 credits to an alt 2 days ago, and now they're gone. No customer support help as well. Oh well, 60k credits is peanuts according to most people I talk to, so no big deal. The big deal, however, is the LACK of customer support and the sheer neglect projected upon the player-base.

well, on the other side,

okay. You are working on a programming project with a team. The major bugs take several days to fix, while there are minor little bugs that can be quickly fixed. At most only 2 people can fix the same bug at a time. The bugs are divided up between people so they can fix them in the most efficient manner.

See the point? Of course you will see the small fixes first.

okay. You are working on a programming project with a team. The major bugs take several days to fix, while there are minor little bugs that can be quickly fixed. At most only 2 people can fix the same bug at a time. The bugs are divided up between people so they can fix them in the most efficient manner.

See the point? Of course you will see the small fixes first.

No, that's not how it works. They should devote ALL TIME and ALL RESOURCES to fixing the major bugs first, dichotomize the various major bugs amongst specialized teams, and then carry them out rapidly.

Fixing these "minor bugs" is a slap across the collective player-base's face.

Good, you seem like the kind of member who wont be happy here no matter what Bioware does. That's toxic to the community. The land of pandas is calling you.

No, that's not how it works. They should devote ALL TIME and ALL RESOURCES to fixing the major bugs first, dichotomize the various major bugs amongst specialized teams, and then carry them out rapidly.

Fixing these "minor bugs" is a slap across the collective player-base's face.

Yes, Im not a programmer.

But evidently you are not, either.

So, please shut up.

Good, you seem like the kind of member who wont be happy here no matter what Bioware does. That's toxic to the community. The land of pandas is calling you.

No, I'm not a whiner. I've sat through bugs during WoW's days, including some that prevented log-ins to servers for many days, with great patience. What angers me is neglect and a lack of communication to the player base.

Shouldn't it be you have cancelled your sub. I mean you have been posting about it in at least 2-3 different threads yesterday. It's funny cause I remembered in one of them someone has asked why you have been posting about it for the past few days. Take some action man!

ITT 12 year old kids that don't understand how to fix bugs. Fixing them isn't something you can do in minutes (well you can depending on what type it is). These major bugs are something that is deep in the coding and can take time to find. Here is a challenge, download a game engine ( i am developing a game with Unity which has taken several months so far) and try to develop something without bugs right off the hop.

I think someone needs to /emote on a taxi more often.

I tried to emote in my taxi after this patch and it didn't work. So I took another taxi ride and .. still didnt work. After about an hour of taking taxi rides to try to use emotes while on them I gave up and started to play the game again.. such a dissapointment. *sigh*

You see op the problem is they have many teams working on different things who are apparently not really working on much. Bad time to launch a game imo.

They're all golfing and laughing all the way to the bank while the player-base is divided between those who realize what's going on and cancel, those who are scratching their heads unsure of what's happening, and those who purposefully act obliviously to the state of the game and what's happening and in turn defend Bioware against these justified charges.

ITT 12 year old kids that don't understand how to fix bugs. Fixing them isn't something you can do in minutes (well you can depending on what type it is). These major bugs are something that is deep in the coding and can take time to find. Here is a challenge, download a game engine ( i am developing a game with Unity which has taken several months so far) and try to develop something without bugs right off the hop.

I'm somewhat versed in basic C++ coding, along with hex, but that's not my point. I don't expect an over-night fix, or a fix after a week, but I expect them to be trying their best and devoting all resources to the problems that NEED fixes instead of spending time on stupid and inconsequential things such as the aforementioned bug fix.

Yes, often when you attempt to fix a bug, you can create multiple new ones. That's not my point at all.

Then you were a fool for buying the CE in the first place. What is with these people thinking that they are entitled to everything. Go ahead and leave for all I care, you will just take up space where more patient people will take your place.

Why do you think they locked the forums for that patch- they knew they where going to have a riot on their hands.

Instead everyone went and raged on other forums that they have no control over which is a 1000 times worse- look at mmorpg website- that's huge and it bashes the hell out of this game- look at twitter even worse for them- its like they fired a cruise missile at their OWN boat- how dumb can you get!