Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Okay guys, listen up...


Scarabath's Avatar


Scarabath
12.14.2011 , 02:51 AM | #1
I'm really tired of seeing all the forum threads about how BioWare is handling out their invites for EGA.

They gave us an extra two days, TWO days more, than initially planned.

Now, one may ask, why did they do this?

I'll tell you. They did it because they wanted to get a smooth start. And why's that? Well.
The first two days will be used as a tool to monitor any serverside errors, and if something goes wrong, atleast it's only a small ammount of players that's getting affected.

And don't give me the "they've had all beta to that" ****. Launch is different. These are real servers, and people are paying them to play. They want everything to go smooth, and from my perspective everyone will have a good chance of getting in by friday atleast.

Why? Because they'll be rolling out invites in much bigger waves now. They'll only invite a small playerbase the first day, a little bigger base the second day, and by thursday they'll start rolling invites out to the masses.

Just have patience. And countless threads about BioWare not doing their job good enough is certainly not going to help them do it better.
Ace Of Danes

Empire-PvE guild
www.aceofdanes.dk

Loniki's Avatar


Loniki
12.14.2011 , 02:53 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Scarabath View Post
I'm really tired of seeing all the forum threads about how BioWare is handling out their invites for EGA.

They gave us an extra two days, TWO days more, than initially planned.

Now, one may ask, why did they do this?

I'll tell you. They did it because they wanted to get a smooth start. And why's that? Well.
The first two days will be used as a tool to monitor any serverside errors, and if something goes wrong, atleast it's only a small ammount of players that's getting affected.

And don't give me the "they've had all beta to that" ****. Launch is different. These are real servers, and people are paying them to play. They want everything to go smooth, and from my perspective everyone will have a good chance of getting in by friday atleast.

Why? Because they'll be rolling out invites in much bigger waves now. They'll only invite a small playerbase the first day, a little bigger base the second day, and by thursday they'll start rolling invites out to the masses.

Just have patience. And countless threads about BioWare not doing their job good enough is certainly not going to help them do it better.
You should stop watching the forums then and responding with your own useless threads.

DrJawaPhD's Avatar


DrJawaPhD
12.14.2011 , 02:53 AM | #3
How hard would it be to just send everyone an e-mail saying "You can access the EGA at X time on Y date, see you then!"

They did it for Beta weekend testing, why can't they do it for something FAR more important? That would solve 90% of the complaints

bigoldbear's Avatar


bigoldbear
12.14.2011 , 02:53 AM | #4
Personally I hope that BioWare make notes of all the whiners' account details and then nerf their greed/need rolls so they never get anything good, ever. That would please me greatly. Actually, I'd be happy with them sending Colombian hit squads to their homes as well, but I am going to play Sith and not everyone may feel that way.

rozee's Avatar


rozee
12.14.2011 , 02:54 AM | #5
They sure as hell won't be giving me an extra two days. I didn't order in July even though I've been following the game for years. They aren't going to be giving many people two extra days. Well, one day is already down and look how many people got it...

dnian's Avatar


dnian
12.14.2011 , 02:54 AM | #6
I just hope they do a forum wipe again the day before launch.

JudgeSofme's Avatar


JudgeSofme
12.14.2011 , 02:55 AM | #7
You might want to save your breath. The people who share your point of view are being patient and getting on with their lives. The people who are complaining are those who have nothing else to do and all they will do is jump in here and berate you for "having access and they don't*".

I just wish everyone would understand that this is a game, and they will get to play it when they get to play it.


* I don't know if you have early access or not.
Jedi are like slinkies.

They don't really have a purpose but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs

KorPhaero's Avatar


KorPhaero
12.14.2011 , 02:55 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Scarabath View Post
I'm really tired of seeing all the forum threads about how BioWare is handling out their invites for EGA.

They gave us an extra two days, TWO days more, than initially planned.

Now, one may ask, why did they do this?

I'll tell you. They did it because they wanted to get a smooth start. And why's that? Well.
The first two days will be used as a tool to monitor any serverside errors, and if something goes wrong, atleast it's only a small ammount of players that's getting affected.

And don't give me the "they've had all beta to that" ****. Launch is different. These are real servers, and people are paying them to play. They want everything to go smooth, and from my perspective everyone will have a good chance of getting in by friday atleast.

Why? Because they'll be rolling out invites in much bigger waves now. They'll only invite a small playerbase the first day, a little bigger base the second day, and by thursday they'll start rolling invites out to the masses.

Just have patience. And countless threads about BioWare not doing their job good enough is certainly not going to help them do it better.
If the threads are tiring you out how about.....you......know stop reading them.

bigoldbear's Avatar


bigoldbear
12.14.2011 , 02:55 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DrJawaPhD View Post
How hard would it be to just send everyone an e-mail saying "You can access the EGA at X time on Y date, see you then!"

They did it for Beta weekend testing, why can't they do it for something FAR more important? That would solve 90% of the complaints
Because they don't want to make promises they may not be able to keep. You've seen how ridiculous it is now when people complain about a staggered system which was clear from day one. If these fools are incapable of comprehending that then what would they be like if a promised deadline didn't happen for whatever reason?

Scarabath's Avatar


Scarabath
12.14.2011 , 02:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JudgeSofme View Post
You might want to save your breath. The people who share your point of view are being patient and getting on with their lives. The people who are complaining are those who have nothing else to do and all they will do is jump in here and berate you for "having access and they don't*".

I just wish everyone would understand that this is a game, and they will get to play it when they get to play it.


* I don't know if you have early access or not.
I don't. I pre-ordered the 7th of december, so I wont get in anytime soon most likely.

But my point still stands.
Ace Of Danes

Empire-PvE guild
www.aceofdanes.dk