I went to a party. (analogy)

Xavot

So this guy was planning on having a party and asked if all the people coming could pitch some money at the door. On the day of the party, he started a couple hours earlier than he had originally stated which meant the party would be longer for all the people showing up.

I totally showed up at like 11:30pm with $50 and got so mad when I found out everyone drank all the beer and ate all the pretzels. I mean, really. I brought $50, you'd think someone would've save stuff for me.

May not be spot on, but I'm sure you people get the idea.

So this guy was planning on having a party and asked if all the people coming could pitch some money at the door. On the day of the party, he started a couple hours earlier than he had originally stated which meant the party would be longer for all the people showing up.

I totally showed up at like 11:30pm with $50 and got so mad when I found out everyone drank all the beer and ate all the pretzels. I mean, really. I brought $50, you'd think someone would've save stuff for me.

actually... i dont understand your anaology at all.......

when i go to parties i bring my own beer..or i go early so i can make sure i have some....are you saying i should develop my own Sw MMORPG so I can play?

May not.... :rolleyes:

Take your 50 bucks and take it to a different party with beer.

Except at the BioWare party the booze re-spawns every few minutes so there is always enough to go round. In other words, you are thick and can't do analogies.

Worst. Analogy. Ever.

Would be more accurate if your friend said that the people who RSVP'd first would get in first, but you don't believe him and then get all pissed at the Bouncer who won't let you in yet. It also would be more accurate if you could actually "use up" a MMO... but it will still be exactly the same, no matter when you join.

Edited by Fardreamer

Except at the BioWare party the booze re-spawns every few minutes so there is always enough to go round. In other words, you are thick and can't do analogies.

And there's a level 50 football player that got huge on a steroid bg exploit hitting you over the head with a baseball bat saying it's a pvp party....

actually... i dont understand your anaology at all.......

when i go to parties i bring my own beer..or i go early so i can make sure i have some....are you saying i should develop my own Sw MMORPG so I can play?

Then why are you here posting based on how early you are and how win you are at life you should be in game right now correct?

Edited by kenshincl

Are you trying to tell us all the quests and mobs will be gone by the time you get there or.....?

Then why are you here posting based on how early you are and how win you are at life you should be in game right now correct?

nope just didnt get his anaology becuase it made no sense..

early access is like being in the line to get in a club..

its only going to let a few people in at a time so as to avoid over crowding.

and you have to wait in line...when you get to the front of the line you are in. and everyone behind you waits.. if you attempt to butt in line the bouncer kicks your ***

shrug.

I am not in the game. I pre ordered aug 2.. but I am in no hurry to play. his analogy made no sense.

So this guy was planning on having a party and asked if all the people coming could pitch some money at the door. On the day of the party, he started a couple hours earlier (11:00 pm) than he had originally stated (1 am) which meant the party would be longer for all the people showing up.

I totally showed up at like 11:30pm with $50 and got so mad when I found out he wouldn't let me in , but let other people in. I had to sit outside in the snow, even although there was plenty of room and even more room available, while everyone drank all the beer and ate all the pretzels. I mean, really. I brought $50, you'd think someone would've save stuff for me.

There i made the analogy ACCURATE. And you know what that guy throwing that party seemed like an ***.

Edited by Amarath