Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A quick update on Ability Delay

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A quick update on Ability Delay
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Arzalch
01.06.2012 , 05:48 PM | #61
When I use the ability STORM with my vanguard. Which says Interrupts enemies it sometimes does not so.

Is this issue already being looked at?
The force is everywhere, you can feel it in every stone!

Tevax
01.06.2012 , 05:52 PM | #62
AMD Phenom(tm) II P960 Quad-Core Processor 1.8 GHz Crucial RealSSD 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666)

Those are poor specs for gaming, 1.8GHZ is very low, and a hd4200 is not a gaming card.

The ssd and ram is nice, but withought a fast processor and GPU your not going to play many high end games very well.

Merenza
01.06.2012 , 05:53 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by hoilandms View Post
Ability delay...

Acknowledgement delay...

Fix delay...

I see what BioWare did there...
Some people can always find something to whine about apparently.

StephenReid
01.06.2012 , 05:53 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRavnos View Post
Look at it from my perspective though. I truly want to subscribe to the 6 month subscription. Which I have (so far). But, if I am being told my FPS issue could take an extended amount of time research to address, why keep my subscription which takes affect January 19th, 2012?
I appreciate the frustration, but this is not the ideal thread to talk about FPS issues, and I'd rather we didn't derail the discussion.

Feel free to share your dxdiag and machine specs in this thread - that's where we're collating feedback and having the development team actively monitor to help improve things for players. I assure you it's being looked at.

hoilandms
01.06.2012 , 05:55 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Merenza View Post
Some people can always find something to whine about apparently.
Sarcasm bro.

hoilandms
01.06.2012 , 05:57 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
I appreciate the frustration, but this is not the ideal thread to talk about FPS issues, and I'd rather we didn't derail the discussion.

Feel free to share your dxdiag and machine specs in this thread - that's where we're collating feedback and having the development team actively monitor to help improve things for players. I assure you it's being looked at.
Stephen,

Thank you for everything you at BioWare are doing to fix these issues. I have been a huge fan ever since Baldur's Gate.

That being said, is there anything specific that we can do to help?

Videos? Exact scenarios of what happened to get delays for abilities A, B, and C?

Or is there something else we can do to help?

Thx

Rialth
01.06.2012 , 06:03 PM | #67
Thanks for the reply on this issue.

Maybe now my companion will stop kill stealing from me. (stares at Kira...)
Rialth Perin
Begeren Colony
Bounty Hunter-Powertech
For Hire

Elderath
01.06.2012 , 06:04 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post

Just saw the 1.1 notes and there is NOTHING about this (ability delay) issue. Whats the deal with that?

Goshnye
01.06.2012 , 06:10 PM | #69
IS the fact that people are able to interrupt my instant abilities, due to the animation delay, being addressed too?

hoilandms
01.06.2012 , 06:12 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Elderath View Post
Just saw the 1.1 notes and there is NOTHING about this (ability delay) issue. Whats the deal with that?
1.1 notes? Where?