Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A quick update on Ability Delay

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A quick update on Ability Delay
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

emartell
01.06.2012 , 03:50 PM | #11
Awesome to hear. The amount of work that went into the big ability delay post was amazing.

Constructive criticism is anyways a good thing. But "I don't like this if I don't see a change, I'm taking my toys and going home" should be left for the playground

Asnine
01.06.2012 , 03:51 PM | #12
I'm going to wait and see exactly how things were changed before singing the praises, but at least you're communicating with us a bit.

So thumbs for that!

Precarious
01.06.2012 , 03:52 PM | #13
Lol the troll deleted it's post.

Awesome news, Bioware, I'm really happy with the game and I'm proud that so much work is being done to perfect it. Seriously, the games been out less than less than a month and we've already seen what, twelve patches? They're definitely on the job, folks.

Flame me all you want, but they really are working on things, don't try to say otherwise.

freddiez
01.06.2012 , 03:53 PM | #14
Good stuff. If anything it'll at least quiet the pointless arguments about whether this problem ever existed or not.

Ryzerion
01.06.2012 , 03:55 PM | #15
This is to silence everyone, duhhh lol.

Any way time will tell I have some faith in the length of time it'll be fixed.

Thanks BW!!!

Fanboy's stay humble, haters should stay humble, but for those that actually supported this an didn't let the new game feel blind them from common sense and honesty are to be thank'd.

Xcore being one of them.

thomaspraill
01.06.2012 , 03:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by EmmanuelLusinchi View Post

So Id really like to thank the community for this very constructive feedback.
Umm... sorry to break this to ya Emmanuel but everything about this game is awesome and fine. Maybe you should go back to wow. Can I have all your stuff?

DarthRavnos
01.06.2012 , 03:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaspraill View Post
Umm... sorry to break this to ya Emmanuel but everything about this game is awesome and fine. Maybe you should go back to wow. Can I have all your stuff?
So what butt cheek did you plant that kiss on?
"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning."
~Bill Gates
"...its important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away."
~Doug Warner

Dumpiduke
01.06.2012 , 03:57 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by freddiez View Post
Good stuff. If anything it'll at least quiet the pointless arguments about whether this problem ever existed or not.
True that. I'm glad that this issue has been brought to light and something is being done about it. I truly believe that if Bioware can get the gameplay to feel fluid, the future of SW:TOR is limitless. Looking forward to the changes

BenjaminminU
01.06.2012 , 03:58 PM | #19
Can't wait for this important issue to be fixed, so many times ive seen Qyzen fess get incapacitated due to ability delay ending up with my jedi sage also being knocked out because of this.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Xcore
01.06.2012 , 03:59 PM | #20
I posted my thoughts in the actual threadline but here again to emphasise.:

Well, thank you very much. The threadline has needed this. I am very pleased to read that response and my hopes have been renewed to a degree. I would like to point out however, that the post itself was very vague in terms of actual meaning/fix/severity (detail) etc.

So, while I am extremely happy that it "appears" to be taken serious and this reply certainly is uplifting. I would caution against cheering as though it has been dealt with.

I woild encourage further discussion, arguments, anything to keep this issue at the forefront of attention. Because the one thing that I have not forgotten or unlearned over the past 5 threads is that this very issue raised is the single most important aspect determining the future success or failure of SW:TOR.

Thanks for the update Quishari, you need to stop by more often.