Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

~Jaesa Romance~

DarthGile
12.15.2011 , 04:30 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by BOYTYPE View Post
There is a wonderful class/story combo that you might find more suits your play style and desired story. its Jedi Knight. You should check it out. I hear its very warm and fuzzy.
Apparently you haven't read anything I wrote.

JohnAntilles
12.15.2011 , 04:43 PM | #32
You do realize that Azshara is not romanceable for Dark Side inquisitors.

Even more so, Dark Side inquisitors don't even HAVE a romanceable companion, and guess what, most people are probably going to play very Dark Side leaning inquisitors...

I'm sorry you can't have your cake and eat it too?
Rolen Vekk ||| Mandalorian Powertech ||| Mandalore the Indomitable
"My vengeance was never in question. The Sith have simply made it profitable."

Jatne
12.15.2011 , 07:08 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
Apparently you haven't read anything I wrote.
I find this is commonplace, writing without reading. Just like the post above mine.
COME AT ME BRO
(No Moderators)

Jxspyder
12.15.2011 , 07:24 PM | #34
Consequence of choice. As an example, if you don't harden/darkside-ify Alistair, you can't make him king, the option is simply not there. Similar situation here. Conversely, if you make her lightside, you can have a child with her. Choice and consequence. Also, you might want to rethink the choice and consequences that allow you to romance Ashara. You seem to have ignored them.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGile View Post
This is what I warned Bioware during my whole time in beta. People making threads or posts stating that they're light Sith Warriors, and that they've already received light Jaesa in hopes of getting "closer" with her, to later find out she's unromanceable.
She's unromanceable....but she ends up having your child.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jatne View Post
I find this is commonplace, writing without reading. Just like the post above mine.
You mean the one before yours, that points out that this isn't a freak occurance that is unique to just the Sith Warrior class, and that Lightside Sith are getting "screwed out of a relationship"??

Way to lead by example.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shortwave View Post
McDonalds sells more burgers than The Cheesecake Factory - therefore McDonalds makes the better burger.

andrewtwofivetwo
12.16.2011 , 12:22 AM | #35
it is a problem,they should fix this in an expansion or 2 :P
http://dragcave.net/image/1C4RM.gif

click it so i may teach it to love

andrewtwofivetwo
12.16.2011 , 12:26 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Jxspyder View Post
Consequence of choice. As an example, if you don't harden/darkside-ify Alistair, you can't make him king, the option is simply not there. Similar situation here. Conversely, if you make her lightside, you can have a child with her. Choice and consequence. Also, you might want to rethink the choice and consequences that allow you to romance Ashara. You seem to have ignored them.

She's unromanceable....but she ends up having your child.

You mean the one before yours, that points out that this isn't a freak occurance that is unique to just the Sith Warrior class, and that Lightside Sith are getting "screwed out of a relationship"??

Way to lead by example.
wait wait wait....she unromancable but she still wants to have your child?
http://dragcave.net/image/1C4RM.gif

click it so i may teach it to love

Anonymousy
12.16.2011 , 08:07 AM | #37
Quote:
wait wait wait....she unromancable but she still wants to have your child?
yes. so?
You can see that as a form of 'romancable' just not in the sense of smooches. it's like a lesbian couple where they have sex with a man simply for a child. they also pick friends over total strangers.

blufoxfp
12.20.2011 , 12:28 AM | #38
wait so she does have your kid? i thought you kind of implied her having kids, and that you will raise them as your own? or am i wrong? lol i haven't made it that far but I would greatly appreciate it.

Pantelijus
12.20.2011 , 05:55 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by blufoxfp View Post
wait so she does have your kid? i thought you kind of implied her having kids, and that you will raise them as your own? or am i wrong? lol i haven't made it that far but I would greatly appreciate it.
Its a Legacy system thing , every companion talks about your child(even androids) , now can we let this silly thread die please.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

zehscion
12.20.2011 , 10:54 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantelijus View Post
Its a Legacy system thing , every companion talks about your child(even androids) , now can we let this silly thread die please.
no. bump fox hotfix