Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wednesdays first wave

Typhonios
12.14.2011 , 07:40 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BDubzZz View Post
Immmmposssssibrrrrru!!! We must wait till 3 PM in NL? Well i'm extremely glad I anticipated this and started work at 7:30 this morning just to be done by 4 PM...

To be quite frank; EA & BioWare had a good half year time to plan their early-access launch and for how it is going so far I give them a 0.5 out of 10.
Nerd rage?
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."

Baeralas
12.14.2011 , 07:41 AM | #22
"@Rockjaw Stephen Reid
G'morning. 20 minutes to the next wave."

Just tweeted......
Of Sound & Fury - recruiting players for operations. Apply on website or search in game on Red Eclipse.

tetsu_maru
12.14.2011 , 07:43 AM | #23
8 am cst is 10:30 am NL time.

Jimsen
12.14.2011 , 07:46 AM | #24
15 Minutes to go here. 8:45 Good Luck Folks. Hope you get in.

MagerAshar
12.14.2011 , 07:47 AM | #25
if u get one post ur PO date

Rawexx
12.14.2011 , 07:47 AM | #26
where does these news stand? I would like to be able to follow up on the official Wave's sent thread

Jimsen
12.14.2011 , 07:51 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Rawexx View Post
where does these news stand? I would like to be able to follow up on the official Wave's sent thread
Friend Star Wars: The Old Republic on Facebook You can track from there.

Tweekers
12.14.2011 , 07:55 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by BDubzZz View Post
Immmmposssssibrrrrru!!! We must wait till 3 PM in NL? Well i'm extremely glad I anticipated this and started work at 7:30 this morning just to be done by 4 PM...

To be quite frank; EA & BioWare had a good half year time to plan their early-access launch and for how it is going so far I give them a 0.5 out of 10.
You can't actually plan early access that far in advance. At 6 months prior to launch you most likely haven't done a serious stress test (Thanksgiving weekend was their big stress test). In 6 months you can gain/lose a large amount of pre-orders so you have no idea how many people you have to let in.

Just because you're bitter that you're not in yet doesn't mean early access is going poorly.

Rillion
12.14.2011 , 07:55 AM | #29
http://twitter.com/Rockjaw
this is Steve's twitter where he is anouncing
There is only one way to solve your issues! Missles, Flamethrowers, and a hail of Blaster bolts!!

MagerAshar
12.14.2011 , 08:01 AM | #30
aaaaaand time