Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OH My God

ExCinisCineris
12.14.2011 , 02:33 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Korvenn View Post
I see mainly 2 types of people on this forum, those who are frustrated and can't play so somewhat immaturely vent about it here.

Then there's even less mature ones who berate and insult the above people. Yes you 'adults' who think you are superior.
This! 1000x This! Can we stop with this stupid threads now?
GUILD - Sith Weapons And Tactics

Jatne
12.14.2011 , 02:33 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
If everyone got in people would cry about queues and lag

Poor Bioware are damned if they do, and damned if they don't

For someone who entered the first wave on the first day, its been a smooth beautiful entry to the game

Learn to pre-order early next time?
Ahahahahaha... hahaha... ha!

Love it.
COME AT ME BRO
(No Moderators)

KorPhaero
12.14.2011 , 02:35 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary View Post
The amount of crying on the forums about early access is overwhelming. Grow up and wait for your email to get in and shut up whining, it's doing my head in.
Must be nice living in North Korea where people have to obey their superiors like yourself or go to jail.

I on the other hand live in US, where I can say whatever I damn well please, how many times I damn well please and to whomever I damn well please.

Indurin
12.14.2011 , 02:37 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by KorPhaero View Post
Must be nice living in North Korea where people have to obey their superiors like yourself or go to jail.

I on the other hand live in US, where I can say whatever I damn well please, how many times I damn well please and to whomever I damn well please.
Unless it's harassment. Then you could go to jail! or... or... get banned from the forums!

WaveRaider
12.14.2011 , 02:37 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Indurin View Post
Statements like that make me laugh, as people don't seem to understand that not everyone has a few extra dollars to spend at the drop of a hat.
Well, since you're actually charged the cost of the game until it actually ships... everybody pays at the same time (unless you count that $5 origin takes). So if you pre-order at some point, you could have pre-ordered at any point.

WaveRaider
12.14.2011 , 02:38 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KorPhaero View Post

Well, if that's the case, post some explicit Mia Rose vids right here and now and let's see what happens. Free speech, no?

Indurin
12.14.2011 , 02:38 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by WaveRaider View Post
Well, since you're actually charged the cost of the game until it actually ships... everybody pays at the same time (unless you count that $5 origin takes). So if you pre-order at some point, you could have pre-ordered at any point.
Unless you pre-order it at retail, which costs $5 down.

WaveRaider
12.14.2011 , 02:40 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Indurin View Post
Unless you pre-order it at retail, which costs $5 down.
If you can't put down $5 I don't think you should be playing a $60 video game at all. And you can also just go on amazon, which still hasn't charge me a cent for my pre-order.

Draczeq
12.14.2011 , 02:41 AM | #29
I dont mind to wait, since most of my friends will be joining even later. So all I will do is to create chars to reserve names and then roll some alt to wait till they get in. But its real I would appreciate better handling of EGA, ie. something like:

Wave 1 - 13:06 CET - 200k invites sent - last redeem day 21.7.
Wave 2 - 15:22 CET - 250k invites sent - last redeem day 22.7.
etc.

that would help immensely and people would not think they were left in dark ...

Stantz
12.14.2011 , 02:41 AM | #30
When you have 1.5 to 2 million people pre ordered and waiting to get in , then you have a game that has launched.

Anything else is just semantics.