Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can I run on multiple comps with same game copy?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can I run on multiple comps with same game copy?

Ruckuz
01.06.2012 , 12:41 PM | #1
I'm wondering if I can install the game on another computer so that my brother and I can play together. Of course I could buy another subscription account, but would I have to buy another disc also?

DeeLyte
01.06.2012 , 12:41 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruckuz View Post
I'm wondering if I can install the game on another computer so that my brother and I can play together. Of course I could buy another subscription account, but would I have to buy another disc also?
yes you need to purchase another copy.

Dasffion
01.06.2012 , 12:42 PM | #3
You don't necessarily have to buy another disc, you can get the digital download but it would cost the same either way. You can't just buy another $15 subscription if that's what you're getting at.

DarthSimus
01.06.2012 , 12:42 PM | #4
You need another product code, but not necessarily another disk. Just buy a digital copy, copy your install from one computer to the other, use the product code from the digital copy to register an account.

Szarkan
01.06.2012 , 12:43 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruckuz View Post
You can install the game to as many computers as you like from disc, or via the downloader. Access to the game needs a paid subscription as you know. And a valid license code, you can buy one from Origin if you'd just like the code or a boxed copy from a store.
Yeah.