Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Jindo Krey: False emperor

Iwipe
01.31.2012 , 09:20 AM | #11
Seen this bug before.

1. You need to make sure you get on the center turret quick enough and shoot at the ship before the ship moves.. once the ship moves, shooting it with turrets (center, left, right) was ineffective. I suggest having two people just run to the middle turret at start of the fight as Jindo love to grapple one person.

2. When the ship gets closer, don't use the turret right away, sometimes it won't register, wait a second or two and then hit the turret.

Talorra
01.31.2012 , 10:41 AM | #12
Last time we ran it, we spammed interrupts on him and the ship never even came into the fight. Have had this "work" twice now.
M'arik <Intrepid> 16-player Progression The Harbinger
IntrepidOps.com | Live Stream | Recruitment Thread | @Twitter

shoddow
01.31.2012 , 04:50 PM | #13
Yeah we wiped on him like 7 times today. They ship just kept rising. We did manage on the 7th (spaming interupts all the time) and just using the middle turret.

The 3 first runs we wiped when the ship was @ 200% I was at almost full HP and he just smacked me for 12k+dmg (singel hit). No animations or channeld stuff when that happend. Just his ordinary blaster attack. Was really frustrating since that takes a really good chunk out of my HP, 10 secs after I was dead.

And the team wiped.

But as some1 else said above me...
Interupt everything exept grapple and jetcharge and it's cool.

Majo_NDM
01.31.2012 , 05:08 PM | #14
My group done it today on HM and we didnt notice any bug in this fight.

Flain
01.31.2012 , 07:55 PM | #15
Have your two assigned turret clickers run to the middle turret asap and use it right from the start. Whenever the ship comes close both run to it and use the middle one at all times. It seems if the ship goes left or right or you use one other than the middle it bugs out.

Trineda
02.01.2012 , 07:02 PM | #16
Hello there,

We saw this thread and thought you might like to know that this issue is mentioned in the new 1.1.2 patch notes.

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - 1.1.2 Patch Notes

The False Emperor

Jindo Krey’s ship no longer occasionally enters a state that prevents it from taking damage.

Shivus
02.01.2012 , 09:23 PM | #17
I actually noticed something very weird about HM FE after the patch.

The mobs hit like a truck compared to before the patch. Might have been the healer lacking, but I never noticed that scale of damage before.

The Jindo Krey fight in particular was bugged to hell when we did it. There was no ship interaction, it just sat there. We just burned jindo down without using any turrets, he never entered shield, he just fought us and died.

Vastian
02.01.2012 , 09:30 PM | #18
People are actually fighting the ship?
-V
Versus Terminus
Dark Side for life

Xitium
02.01.2012 , 10:15 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Shivus View Post
I actually noticed something very weird about HM FE after the patch.

The mobs hit like a truck compared to before the patch. Might have been the healer lacking, but I never noticed that scale of damage before.

The Jindo Krey fight in particular was bugged to hell when we did it. There was no ship interaction, it just sat there. We just burned jindo down without using any turrets, he never entered shield, he just fought us and died.
The same exact thing happened to me on my last run.

We were all like "umm... ok... w/e."
Juggernaut - Main Raid Tank - Hold the Line.
"Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt. It binds the strong to the weak."

Vinaya
02.05.2012 , 03:33 PM | #20
Great, when is this going live?
I just figure that every time someone dies and it's not me, my odds of survival go up. ~Jack