Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Jindo Krey: False emperor

soulfringe
01.06.2012 , 11:52 AM | #1
After putting false emperor on farm for a few days, today it seems with the new patch, that the Jindo Krey encounter on Hard mode False Emperor has bugged out.

The turret console mechanic at combating the ship seems to no longer work as intended. Has anyone else had this problem as of TODAY?
The Artist Formerly Known As "Vanilla" Kragg

Rennyn
01.06.2012 , 12:06 PM | #2
That would suck if so. What exactly is happening?

abpandanguyen
01.06.2012 , 12:24 PM | #3
jindo krey has been bugging fr us off and on
turrets shoot the ship
laser hits ship
ship doesn't retreat
we hit ship REPEATEDLY with laser, ship doesn't retreat an it eventually kills us
it seems to only happen on any attempts to shoot the ship past round 2

and sometimes itdoesn't bug at all

I DUNNO MAN

Fumanchu_Fow
01.06.2012 , 12:45 PM | #4
I've found that always shooting from the center turret when the ship is in the middle and waiting until it's all the way back in place each time seems to keep it from bugging so far. Haven't tried it since the patch since I have all the columi gear from hard modes.

abpandanguyen
01.06.2012 , 12:47 PM | #5
it's so volatile

tried waiting to make sure the ship was nice and happy where it was before shooting it

but NOPE just kept raining down missiles and ****** errythang

:c

Banz
01.06.2012 , 12:54 PM | #6
I'm with Soulfringe's group doing the instance, think it was our 4th attempt it went smooth and didn't bug out with the ship not going backwards. So it is doable you just have to get lucky and hope it doesn't bug out :/

soulfringe
01.06.2012 , 12:55 PM | #7
after a couple more attempts, it started working properly again. Not sure what happened, but keep your eyes open.
The Artist Formerly Known As "Vanilla" Kragg

VengeanceReborn
01.21.2012 , 10:45 PM | #8
we are having the same problem. it will not work past round 2. we even waited for the power to charge up to 200% before using it the first and second time. 3rd time any hits by the lasers do nothing

TuRdNuggeTs
01.31.2012 , 01:46 AM | #9
Tried at least 12 times tonight, Turrets don't deactivate the ships targeting system and it just keeps going gaining up to 400% damage.

Let's hope tonight's maintenance actually fixes something. Can't even count how many bugs are in HM and Normal Flashpoints...

Way to keep your subscribers happy :P

Taiichii
01.31.2012 , 09:00 AM | #10
We have completed this FP several times and have not noticed any of these bugs. What I have noticed is that recently the ship ONLY goes to the center console. Maybe we are getting lucky, but it seems odd. This is almost the easiest encounter in the instance aside from that one mob with like 10 health.