Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I get a refund?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Veta
12.15.2011 , 09:35 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by corwim View Post
1.) Still people dont understand pre-order = having the game when it comes out... not being in line being told its sold out here, sold out there... ANYTHING ELSE.... is a bonus.. you entitled children ><
2.) Hell they provided the game client download week in advance... so you can be lazy as ****, wake up that morning and not even goto the store to get your copy...

i didnt have to pay more for pre-order, i did it thru origin..but im in North america... dunno if we apply to that surcharge..

Cya in the game, if not .. your loss.. Beta was fun as hell!
Ok...
In that logic you could go to the nearest supermarket, and see they have a offer for 2 apples for the price of 1, you go the register and but only get one apple...
And YOU would simply smile and say, i DID only pay for one after all, since in your world it doesent matter what they told you, since you only "deserve" one since to you this game is apperently a devine gift instead of a product you bought...
You delusional fanboy.

Some people may only have preordered FOR the early start theyd get.
So your rant holds no meaning, and why would i wait in line when i order the game from origin on the 20th?
And yes i DID pay 10 euroes extra for preordering .

And no this isnt whining simply pointing out that this is a product so yes the early start is a bonus... However since it was advertised we are ENTITLED to it.
(And as it was in my case they should really have made the other sites who sell this point out that it is "up to 5 days" since i saw nothing like that where i ordered the game)

Yatzol
12.15.2011 , 09:41 AM | #72
lol if you don't like what the poster says why are you even responding the post wasn't to the tards with an opinion it was for customer service.

To the poster good for you if you feel strongly do what feels right. If more people did instead of being lead around like cows to be milked we might have a better world

ChillBill
12.15.2011 , 09:45 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Veta View Post
Ok...
In that logic you could go to the nearest supermarket, and see they have a offer for 2 apples for the price of 1, you go the register and but only get one apple...
And YOU would simply smile and say, i DID only pay for one after all, since in your world it doesent matter what they told you, since you only "deserve" one since to you this game is apperently a devine gift instead of a product you bought...
You delusional fanboy.

Some people may only have preordered FOR the early start theyd get.
So your rant holds no meaning, and why would i wait in line when i order the game from origin on the 20th?
And yes i DID pay 10 euroes extra for preordering .

And no this isnt whining simply pointing out that this is a product so yes the early start is a bonus... However since it was advertised we are ENTITLED to it.
(And as it was in my case they should really have made the other sites who sell this point out that it is "up to 5 days" since i saw nothing like that where i ordered the game)
In your example, I would talk to the manager at the supermarket to get my refund. I would not go to the website of the agricultural company that harvested the apples and ask them where to get a refund for my apple. I imagine they would be shocked and amused that I asked them for a refund instead of the market where I made my purchase.

KerinKor
12.15.2011 , 09:48 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Nidza View Post
How do I get a refund? Because nobody will listen to what I write (understandable with 1000 pages of whine in waves thread).

Thing is I actually paid 10 extra euros for the "preorder version" and I want them back as I am entitled to a full refund up to 2 weeks after purchase.

I'm voting with my wallet after seeing this http://imageshack.us/f/853/butthurtw.jpg/
If you downloaded it then you'll not get a refund, if you haven't the e-mail from Origin tells you what to do.