Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How do I get a refund?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cartooon's Avatar


Cartooon
12.14.2011 , 03:26 AM | #21
I actually understand where this guys coming from. Its very easy to just say hes over reacting and ************ but I too must admit I feel a bit mislead. I pre-ordered the game because I was so exited to play and really wanted to get on the early access. The pre-order which I thought would grant me this early access did not and other people who pre-ordered just like me are getting to the game earlier than me.

I understand that when we pre-ordered the game that there was no guarantee or specific date of early access, but when other people who purchased the game just the same as me are already paying and I can see why some people feel a little mislead. I know I sure do.

Phero's Avatar


Phero
12.14.2011 , 03:29 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Nidza View Post
How do I get a refund? Because nobody will listen to what I write (understandable with 1000 pages of whine in waves thread).

Thing is I actually paid 10 extra euros for the "preorder version" and I want them back as I am entitled to a full refund up to 2 weeks after purchase.

I'm voting with my wallet after seeing this http://imageshack.us/f/853/butthurtw.jpg/
Go get refund from your Neighbor..GO ASK THE F'IN COMPANY YOU BOUGHT IT FROM!!!

Wrexy's Avatar


Wrexy
12.14.2011 , 03:30 AM | #23
You know I really thought the special bonus of pre-ordering was FIVE days of head start. Wasnt that originally the case? If you get in on the 13th or 14th isnt that just a bonus on top of the bonus? If you arent in the headstart program by the evening of the 15th id say start complaining then, otherwise....

WhiskyJax's Avatar


WhiskyJax
12.14.2011 , 03:31 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Cartooon View Post
I a e who pre-ordered just like me are getting to the game earlier than me.
I need some proof

Phero's Avatar


Phero
12.14.2011 , 03:31 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Cartooon View Post
I actually understand where this guys coming from. Its very easy to just say hes over reacting and ************ but I too must admit I feel a bit mislead. I pre-ordered the game because I was so exited to play and really wanted to get on the early access. The pre-order which I thought would grant me this early access did not and other people who pre-ordered just like me are getting to the game earlier than me.

I understand that when we pre-ordered the game that there was no guarantee or specific date of early access, but when other people who purchased the game just the same as me are already paying and I can see why some people feel a little mislead. I know I sure do.
Awwww...you didnt get in..oh my.:!! Who gives a crap, im not in either.. but i do stuff, go to the gym, visit friends...writing these replys to whiners like you..fun real life stuff..

Boubba's Avatar


Boubba
12.14.2011 , 03:32 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wrexy View Post
You know I really thought the special bonus of pre-ordering was FIVE days of head start. Wasnt that originally the case? If you get in on the 13th or 14th isnt that just a bonus on top of the bonus? If you arent in the headstart program by the evening of the 15th id say start complaining then, otherwise....
It was up to five days. "up" being the keyword there.

MetalGenocide's Avatar


MetalGenocide
12.14.2011 , 03:33 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Phero View Post
but i do stuff, go to the gym, visit friends
Sunlight deals 2d4 Fire Damage

Cone of Cold deals 1d6 Cold Damage per caster level (maximum 15d6)
Using 'Go-fast' stickers on my Lightsaber's increased my Alacrity Rating by point oh-oh-oh-oh eight percent!

AmadeusRevenge's Avatar


AmadeusRevenge
12.14.2011 , 03:44 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by JediSatori View Post
Eome people seem to be under the impression that if you spent $5.00 or 10 Euros to pre order the game that it is above and beyond the cost of the game...it is not... the pre order cost is towards the overall price.

Secondly and I cannot stress this enough but waiting till the last min. Does not get you first through the door. You show up late for the movie you don't get the best seats.

So for the "Everybody gets a trophy, entitlement generation" read the rules as they apply to you.
Thumbs up sir THUMBS UP

zerfines's Avatar


zerfines
12.14.2011 , 03:56 AM | #29
Stop Wining They said up to 5 Day early aches They newer Promised that awry one would get it Nor did they Write it any wear?..
and agene it Only early access Real Launch is on the 20 So If you only get 1 Day early Axes Stop Wining What you Paid extra for is Moor or les The extra Content you got whit the game the Early access is only a Bonus Be Happy whit what you get or Jump back to WoW...



Seriously I preorderd the game the Moment i heard about it and still No early access to me either and I donít go around Wining about it actualy im Planing whit my m8 what pvp server we will Start playing on and stuff Like that,,,,,,,,,,

Gsites's Avatar


Gsites
12.14.2011 , 04:03 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by zerfines View Post
Stop Wining They said up to 5 Day early aches They newer Promised that awry one would get it Nor did they Write it any wear?..
and agene it Only early access Real Launch is on the 20 So If you only get 1 Day early Axes Stop Wining What you Paid extra for is Moor or les The extra Content you got whit the game the Early access is only a Bonus Be Happy whit what you get or Jump back to WoW...



Seriously I preorderd the game the Moment i heard about it and still No early access to me either and I donít go around Wining about it actualy im Planing whit my m8 what pvp server we will Start playing on and stuff Like that,,,,,,,,,,

BUT MY ENTITLEMENT BECAUSE ME AND I SHOULD GET SOMETHING FIRST BECAUSE ME AND I AM ME AND ME ENTITLEMENT ME ME ME ME

Sup? They call me the 1% because I'm a derp and complain about useless ****.