Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I get a refund?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Philnoob
12.14.2011 , 02:49 AM | #11
of course that complete loser athene was gonna get in before others.

Come to think of it.. i got my early access, but cba to play because the game is meh...

will log on when im done with skyrim

Nidza
12.14.2011 , 02:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Boubba View Post
Again, Bioware did not sell you the game. Bioware made the game, runs the game.
If you want a refund, you should contact either Origin or the company that sold you the game.
You have a good point but game vendors don't take used codes back for refunds do they?

and post above I don't work for 10 euros a day but minimum wage is 150e a month (big grocery store cashiers make 6.3 euros a day but they have to wear diapers and do 10 hours shifts,not that I work as that either)

Anyways I just wanted to reserve a name Bioware,I don't have to play the game and I can tell you can squelch a lot of fires if you just added that option.

Boubba
12.14.2011 , 02:52 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nidza View Post
You have a good point but game vendors don't take used codes back for refunds do they?

and post above I don't work for 10 euros a day but minimum wage is 150e a month (big grocery store cashiers make 6.3 euros a day but they have to wear diapers and do 10 hours shifts,not that I work as that either)

Anyways I just wanted to reserve a name Bioware,I don't have to play the game and I can tell you can squelch a lot of fires if you just added that option.
What code did you enter ? If it is the preorder code, you have no worries whatsoever, no game codes was used.

If it was the serial code (I suppose in your gamebox, since Origin did not send game codes out yet), then yes, you will not be able to get a refund on a MMO return.

Wrexy
12.14.2011 , 02:53 AM | #14
If you bought the collectors bundle ill buy it from you. lol

OskarAhlbin
12.14.2011 , 02:57 AM | #15
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Nidza
12.14.2011 , 02:58 AM | #16
Anyways thread got derailed and I'll stop posting,good points all around and I will wait till the 19Th to see how rough I got it.If by then some kind soul wants to reserve a name for me on Freedon Nadd server I would be grateful and it would relieve most of my frustration...

I hate adding apostrophes to my names to the point where it's a deal-breaker for me.

Philnoob
12.14.2011 , 03:13 AM | #17
what a coincidence. i just logged on a reserved that name for me on that server.

JediSatori
12.14.2011 , 03:16 AM | #18
Eome people seem to be under the impression that if you spent $5.00 or 10 Euros to pre order the game that it is above and beyond the cost of the game...it is not... the pre order cost is towards the overall price.

Secondly and I cannot stress this enough but waiting till the last min. Does not get you first through the door. You show up late for the movie you don't get the best seats.

So for the "Everybody gets a trophy, entitlement generation" read the rules as they apply to you.

MetalGenocide
12.14.2011 , 03:25 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Philnoob View Post
what a coincidence. i just logged on a reserved that name for me on that server.
There's evil, then there's you XD

Although there's no guarantee that he wants his forum name to be his char name.
A rookie mistake to use a name you want for one of your characters as a forum name where everyone can see it imo.
Using 'Go-fast' stickers on my Lightsaber's increased my Alacrity Rating by point oh-oh-oh-oh eight percent!

Nidza
12.14.2011 , 03:26 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JediSatori View Post
Eome people seem to be under the impression that if you spent $5.00 or 10 Euros to pre order the game that it is above and beyond the cost of the game...it is not... the pre order cost is towards the overall price.
I know I said I won't post but game without preorder 42E with preorder 52E at least it's like that in my country because they have to import codes.