Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I get a refund?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nidza
12.14.2011 , 02:11 AM | #1
How do I get a refund? Because nobody will listen to what I write (understandable with 1000 pages of whine in waves thread).

Thing is I actually paid 10 extra euros for the "preorder version" and I want them back as I am entitled to a full refund up to 2 weeks after purchase.

I'm voting with my wallet after seeing this http://imageshack.us/f/853/butthurtw.jpg/

Emeralddragon
12.14.2011 , 02:14 AM | #2
Uhhhh...go to the company that you bought it from?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Ghurkha
12.14.2011 , 02:16 AM | #3
you should quit, get a refund and go back to WoW. all because you didn't get in on first day of early release.
Sunrunner Vet/2006
█||||||()█Ξ██████████████████████████████)

Djabelek
12.14.2011 , 02:19 AM | #4
And your point is????? If you dont like what you see just go away, you do have to be happy about it just go away..... Go to the store you bought it at and get your refund. If you paid buy credit card call your credit card company get your refund......
I am tired of all these complaints and rants.... so i am having one of my own......
there is more to life than sitting here and complaining about a refund find yourself a life outside theres a scary thought, there is a world out there with real people in go find them.
Stop all your complaining........
The perception of good and evil is a viewpoint into how you survive.
Squadron 238

http://www.fallen-swtor.com/

Nidza
12.14.2011 , 02:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghurkha View Post
you should quit, get a refund and go back to WoW. all because you didn't get in on first day of early release.
I'm not a WoW player I mainly play INDIE,bioware and bethesda games and I don't want to get on the first day of EGA I at least have an option to reserve a name and have a set time of game entry not the "you might get in on the 19th"

I'm actually from a country where 10E is not a small amount of money some people work 2 days for that.
And by law I am entitled a refund from Bioware since I already "cashed in" the key,I feel misled,ripped off and scammed at this point I just want my money back.

Misleading and deceptive conduct

Section 18 of the ACL states that a person must not, in trade or commerce, engage in conduct that is misleading and deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive. The effect of section 18 is the same as that of section 52 of the TPA and, as such, the existing jurisprudence relating to section 52 remains applicable under the ACL.

Boubba
12.14.2011 , 02:31 AM | #6
Again, Bioware did not sell you the game. Bioware made the game, runs the game.
If you want a refund, you should contact either Origin or the company that sold you the game.

Emeralddragon
12.14.2011 , 02:32 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Boubba View Post
Again, Bioware did not sell you the game. Bioware made the game, runs the game.
If you want a refund, you should contact either Origin or the company that sold you the game.
Again so it sinks in
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

Iwifia
12.14.2011 , 02:33 AM | #8
Not seeing how you were mislead by any means...
Iwifia Othyou
SWG: Ahazi Launch to Close Vet: ONE 7 Year Vet
SWTOR: The Swiftsure 0 Year Vet: Northern Alliance 0 Year vet

Surenel
12.14.2011 , 02:41 AM | #9
If you work 2 days for 10Euros, how the hell can you afford PC's and games?
And what exactly is your problem?
Preorder is just that, you buy it now and get it later. You MAY get upto 5 days early access but no promises on that.

Jachen
12.14.2011 , 02:47 AM | #10
These sort of complaints make me laugh , until last week most people thought game entry would start on the 15th Dec. Its also been stated many times that there is a huge July spike so the speed at which the queue is moving through the pre order days has been really slow so far , but will not stay that way.

So the date that people originally thought would be the pre order start date hasn't even arrived but already some people want their money back because they haven't started yet ....most amusing.

I would at least wait and see on which date you receive your email , and if it is close to the 20th and you think you've had a rough deal then get your money back.