Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Europe Awakes

Golarz
12.15.2011 , 04:16 AM | #781
Quote: Originally Posted by Demonicon View Post
yup, and the USA is a small town in Russia.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Usa,+R...ussia&t=m&z=12
Hah !

BUMP !

Snowred
12.15.2011 , 04:17 AM | #782
And another thing.... if the cleaner accidently unplugs the servers we are so screwed
Morning Europe

Mytilus
12.15.2011 , 04:25 AM | #783
Quote: Originally Posted by dronepilot View Post
Er. NO Europe is NOT in England.
Sorry don't mean to offend but i don't know much about your little country. I've heard of europe before but not sure where it is, i thought it was in England.
To accept the futility of life and the finality of death ensures an eternity of peaceful rest. It is those who seek eternal life that condemn their souls to an eternity of torment wandering the land in limbo searching for that which does not exist.

Robin_DvX
12.15.2011 , 04:29 AM | #784
Quote: Originally Posted by Mytilus View Post
Sorry don't mean to offend but i don't know much about your little country. I've heard of europe before but not sure where it is, i thought it was in England.
Europe is as much a country as America as a whole is a country.

England is a country. Europe is a continent, just like Asia is a continent and America is a continent.

Demonicon
12.15.2011 , 04:34 AM | #785
Lets not get too off topic. Don't feed the trolls, this thread is about us wanting a European server admin team

erotavlas
12.15.2011 , 04:35 AM | #786
Quote: Originally Posted by Robin_DvX View Post
Europe is as much a country as America as a whole is a country.

England is a country. Europe is a continent, just like Asia is a continent and America is a continent.
idd , we populated hole north en south america , en still americans ask such questions!!!!!

Tamyn
12.15.2011 , 04:36 AM | #787
The title of this thread is somewhat ominous.

Hewbaka
12.15.2011 , 04:37 AM | #788
He knows where Europe is if not he didn't follow history lesson or any lesson at all. Happens allot if you are a lonely farmboy in the middle of nowhere were your best friend is a pitchfork.

Anyways

Europe is awake and we would love to manage our own servers. Whats the use of having a European HQ working (drinking coffee all day) for you.

Peace!

TheHauntingBard
12.15.2011 , 04:44 AM | #789
You're all wrong, Europe is a country in which people speak either German or French.
After WO II it just got split up like that.
There are some other 'countries' but they are more provinces and they belong to Germany or France.
Some of these provinces are famous for Pizza or bull fighting.

The big Continent/country next to Europe is Sovjet Russia, a part of Europe is still part of them, though people their still speak German.
Communism is still very normal there and the US keeps trying to prevent Europe becoming communistic (even though they lean towards it)

The UK is just a far off island but it belongs to the US (though Canada tries to take it ove, don't let them!).
Canada is the country south from the US, North is Mexico (they have those guys on deer mounts)

In Europe people pay with the Euro it's worth the same as a dollar though people from Europe tend to complain about that's it worth more (they lie).

These are the basic lessons for today.
Stephen Reid - 9:02a.m. - January 11th 2012 - because in reality, there was never supposed to be a 'Medium' choice - that was a bug.

Hewbaka
12.15.2011 , 04:52 AM | #790
Thanks ....... i guess.

Well the request still stands and stronger then ever.....