Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Europe Awakes

Xerda
12.14.2011 , 04:46 AM | #291
Quote: Originally Posted by KakitaHoshi View Post
There have been a few posts that deserved to be deleted. US-Europe flame posts.

I say good riddance to those posts and hello to a Bioware reply. The latter as soon as there is one

Edited for smiley
Yeah they do seem to be on top of removing the comments that are getting reported for abuse etc.
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

TheHauntingBard
12.14.2011 , 04:47 AM | #292
This release is great for us in EU.
Normally we would be able to play now or have our waves going when all servers are on light.
But instead we can't play, that makes me a happy costumer.

In the end if you can't sort out the EU and US invites why even bother with this system, it's dreadful.
Stephen Reid - 9:02a.m. - January 11th 2012 - because in reality, there was never supposed to be a 'Medium' choice - that was a bug.

Ztekan
12.14.2011 , 04:48 AM | #293
Its gotta have an explanation to why there are no invites for us Europeans, i meen they arent stupid.

EU is populated by 768 milion people, and USA are pobulated with 350 milion peolple,
In my eyes they would pay more attention to EU than US since we are a bigger audience.

Nikeo
12.14.2011 , 04:49 AM | #294
Agreeees

bderidder
12.14.2011 , 04:49 AM | #295
Quote: Originally Posted by KakitaHoshi View Post
That reason is the following question: Will Europeans get European based and timed service, and it is a valid one. I know you are an US based company, but you have an Bioware Europe office, and European servers.

Based on that, we expect, and reasonably so, service wich caters to us.
I agree, there is more to the world than the US!

Xerda
12.14.2011 , 04:50 AM | #296
Quote: Originally Posted by Ztekan View Post
Its gotta have an explanation to why there are no invites for us Europeans, i meen they arent stupid.

EU is populated by 768 milion people, and USA are pobulated with 350 milion peolple,
In my eyes they would pay more attention to EU than US since we are a bigger audience.
Europeans have had invites to EGA so far and servers are populated even if it is light/medium.
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

sirpugg
12.14.2011 , 04:50 AM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHauntingBard View Post

Sadly I think it's a case of 'suck it up' you want to play the game you just need to accept that you are being a second rank customer.
You pay more and they won't make anything a bit more convenient (yes with taxes they still over charge)
^^ This.

It is pretty common.. What you have to remember is that a lot of americans (note I am NOT saying all aemricans.. there are exceptions to the rule) are rather um.. self-centered.. If it doesnt affect them, then they dont acknowledge it. Gaming companies based in the states are included.. They are US, so therefore the Us is important, everyone else can suck hind ***.

Its one of the reasons why we europeans (I'm a brit) end up paying more for less.

If you take into account exchange rates, and taxes etc, most europeans will end up paying over 50% more for their game that the american counterparts, but yet, as we are EU, we dont get really even 50% of the service or consideration.

It sucks, but unfortunately, thats just the way it is nowadays, and there aint a dayum thing that can be done about it.

The one thing that I CANNOT forgive during this whole process is the fact that they are announcing the waves, but giving NO information regarding them..

WHY for the LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY can they not say 'The sixth wave has gone out, covering up to the 15th August' or some such.. at least that way we would know where we stand!!!!

ScheurK
12.14.2011 , 04:50 AM | #298
So Europeans who pre-ordered in December will get one day of access, but not any sooner than 4pm gmt. Then about 5 pm the maintenance will start untill let's say 8 pm, which basically means you got UP TO 5 hours left to play.

BioWare: 'A day not screwing with Europeans, is a day not worth living.'

Reevas
12.14.2011 , 04:51 AM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by Hypospray View Post
I know a lot germans - including myself - that prefer to play on a english language server due the "international flair" and to escape the "typical" german community.
Same here for spanish community, as soon as I find the server they/us are gonna flood.
SW paraphernalia sounds better in english too!
I've done... questionable things...

Nighenhale
12.14.2011 , 04:51 AM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by XionoraSoulfire View Post
Thanks for the flashback from when I was a teenager, was one of my favorite songs back then.