Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You should be fixing this FIRST.

Ahraa
01.06.2012 , 09:24 AM | #1
Personally, I'm sick of getting pieces and pieces of loot in Operations that I do not need or already have, and leaving our other Bounty Hunter who actually needs the gear in the dust.

Who's idea was it to have the loot distributed for you? It's not even smart.. It gave our Bounty Hunter tank an offhand weapon, and me (Healer) a main-hand with accuracy.

Also, being the 1,000,000th person already bringing this issue up, I'd like to add.. where are the /rolls?
Mek | Mercenary | Body Guard

Officer of Lithium | The Constant

JuliusMidnight
01.06.2012 , 09:33 AM | #2
Sorry, but you have no sense of Priority....

Is this something that needs to be fixed? Of course. First? Of course not!

There are bugs keeping people from being able to play the game properly, sometimes at all. Don't you think those take precedence over end level loot? Personally, I'll happily see the loot go to the wrong guy if it means they fixed the issues that were keeping me from playing first.

We'll see your issue fixed, and soon I'm sure, but there's no need for the over dramatic sense of urgency.

Edit: and to be clear I'm not biased: I have no performance or play issues. But there are enough complaints about it that those issues will come first.
A world without Damage Measurement
Quote: Originally Posted by Helagoth View Post
Without a damage meter, we'll be having things like "LFM for Eternity Vault, must be able to kill the First on Dromand kass in 45 seconds while we watch".

corre
01.06.2012 , 09:39 AM | #3
The reason for this is that normal mode operations = intended for pugs, in HM and NM you can distribute the loot however you want.