Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Emperor vs Darth Sidious

BrandonSM
01.15.2012 , 02:29 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Mynameisaron View Post
With regards of the Mace Windu duel, don't forget Yoda trained Count Dooku one of the greatest lightsaber combatants of all time and Sidious schooled Yoda during there beat down. Not to mention Yoda's connection and abilities with the force, yet he still couldn't best Sidious.
Schooled? I think not, that was a real close fight.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Krusedullfaen
01.15.2012 , 02:31 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by abishe View Post
here i conflict again.
this current Empire, is inmortal it can't die.
so ahh, Darth Sidious is just a sith lord.
Being immortal means you can not die of old age, if someone chops your head off you'll still be just as ****ed as anyone else.

In short, Immortal is not Invincible.

Xienive
01.15.2012 , 02:41 PM | #33
Sidious definately threw the fight vs Windu to turn Anakin to the dark side. He knew exactly what was going to happen and that is why he revealed himself to Anakin alone at the proper time.

After Anakin assisted in Windu's death remember he had a slight regret for a moment or so, had Sidious initially killed Windu, Anakin would probably not have turned to the dark side right there.

BrandonSM
01.15.2012 , 02:46 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Xienive View Post
Sidious definately threw the fight vs Windu to turn Anakin to the dark side. He knew exactly what was going to happen and that is why he revealed himself to Anakin alone at the proper time.

After Anakin assisted in Windu's death remember he had a slight regret for a moment or so, had Sidious initially killed Windu, Anakin would probably not have turned to the dark side right there.
Sidious lost the duel. That's canon. After that sidious was close to disarming with his lightning. And after the incident with anikan wind ws dead before he flew out the window from eidious lightning
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

MASTERQL
02.09.2012 , 06:07 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Vurdikt View Post
I think the Sith Emperor is probably more powerful in the force, if not in intellect or cunning. As for the above poster who mentions that Palpatine was the only Sith thhe conquer the galaxy, you may be wrong. We don't actually know yet. If you think back to Episode III, there are some lines that make me think otherwise. In the scene where Mace Windu attempts to arrest Palpatine, Windu says something along the lines of "the oppression of the Sith will never return!" Also, Palpatine says to the newly dubbed Darth Vader "ONCE AGAIN, the Sith will rule the galaxy." This obviously suggests that the Sith conquered the entire galaxy at some point previously to Episode III, and there isn't currently any established period in the lore where this has happened. Also, the culture, military and titles/ranks of Palpatine's empire is very similar to the Empire in the Old Republic, suggesting that Palpatine is modeling the Empire after the Empire in the Old Republic. Why would he do that unless he deeply admired it. All of this information combined seems to leave open the possibility, if not outright infers that the Empire will win the war in the Old Republic, and at least temporarily conquer the Republic outright. Truthfully though, it's impossible for anyone to know. We will have to see what happens in the story. Also, I don't recall Palpatine ever draining the life of over 100 Sith Lords simultaneously while completely stripping an entire planet of the force like the Sith Emperor (Vitiate) did on Nathema. Food for thought. The Sith emperor is no joke.
the sith ruled the galaxy before star wars III for sure

BrandonSM
02.09.2012 , 06:30 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by MASTERQL View Post
the sith ruled the galaxy before star wars III for sure
No? Maybe small territories of the galaxy, but the GE ruled MOST of the Galaxy. It comes second to the Infinite EMpire.(After Rayla Felena explained why the IE was insanely powerful, I had changed my mind.)

DarthSabreth
02.09.2012 , 08:23 PM | #37
Darth Sidious hands down is the best and most powerful sith...
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .

MajinEddie
02.09.2012 , 10:40 PM | #38
Read the revan book. T.O.Rs epmorer is a god. He took his power from a group of sithlords+ an entire planet. No1 can beat him.

Virtus-Kerensky
02.09.2012 , 11:00 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by MajinEddie View Post
Read the revan book. T.O.Rs epmorer is a god. He took his power from a group of sithlords+ an entire planet. No1 can beat him.
If you really did read the book
Spoiler

MajinEddie
02.09.2012 , 11:05 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Virtus-Kerensky View Post
If you really did read the book
Spoiler
Yes. He will eventually lose or he would be in the movies. When he dies im sure it will not be 1 guy killing him. Hey i like palpatine but he is no mach for a for this emporer. Oh yeah the rule of 2 is nothing more than a ripoff of the mandalor helm.