Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Emperor vs Darth Sidious

Wolfninjajedi
05.09.2012 , 08:15 AM | #321
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
Not really. That's the thing. In the end Luke did what no other Jedi could. Yoda and Ben both thought it was impossible to return Vader to the Light. Luke did just that. Luke, in the end, defeated the Emperor and he did so without going to his level. He refused to fight. He didn't give in to anger. He didn't seek revenge. He tossed away his saber and refused to play his game.

Sidious defeated himself.
Edit: Eh nvrm, I guess I can see how Vader would have been able to. Still irks me though.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
05.09.2012 , 10:10 AM | #322
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Its ok we all have things we don't like. For instance, I don't like how after ROTJ Luke states that Vader could have easily killed him. For me when I look at it, it pretty much destroyed any training Luke had done up to that point and made it worthless like he shouldn't have even done anything. Theres another thing I don't like(you probably know) so I won't mention it.
Tis True. All that training would be nothing if Vader could have easily beaten him. This was just another way for the writers to make Vader even more awesome than he already is.

No I don't know what the other thing your talking about is. there is a lot that irks me in EU. I won't ask you to clarify, but I think I know(Cin Drallig)
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
05.09.2012 , 10:15 AM | #323
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post

No I don't know what the other thing your talking about is. there is a lot that irks me in EU. I won't ask you to clarify, but I think I know(Cin Drallig)
Yep...

Aurbere
05.09.2012 , 10:22 AM | #324
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Yep...
It makes me and
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Slowpokeking
05.10.2012 , 01:36 PM | #325
Actually Plagueis was closest one to achieve real immorality, without anybody's help.

As for the Emperor VS Sidious, it's been stated that Sidious is the most powerful Sith Lord in history.

Renagadezz
05.11.2012 , 09:38 PM | #326
The Sith Emperor was a frighteningly powerful and proficient practitioner of the dark side of the Force. Even at a young age, he proved to have immense potential in the use of the Force. When he was just a child of six, he was able to use the Force to kill his father by telekinetically breaking his neck, and torture his mother to death over a prolonged period. Also, when he was only ten years old, he was able to strip the Sith Lord Dramath of his power and mind. The Emperor possessed a great knowledge of Sith Magic. His usage of Sith Sorcery was overwhelmingly destructive, evidenced when he used his power to drain the life and Force from his home planet, granting him immortality. Another one of the Emperor's talents was being able to dominate the minds of other beings. His mind control powers were enough to completely overpower the wills of both Revan and Malak. The Emperor's power in Sith Magic also allowed him access to the Illusion spell, such as when he created duplicates of himself against a lone Jedi sent to kill him. Even if the Emperor's body is destroyed, he can use his essence to possess a new one. Through this he is also capable in possessing one of his children, as they are fueled with the Emperor's essence.
The Emperor was also skilled in the use of telekinesis, able to unleash overpowering waves of Force energy without the use of a hand gesture like most Force-users. The strength of his telekinesis was enough to send Revan flying across his throne room and effortlessly disintegrate T3-M4.

Wolfninjajedi
05.11.2012 , 09:52 PM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by Renagadezz View Post
The Sith Emperor was a frighteningly powerful and proficient practitioner of the dark side of the Force. Even at a young age, he proved to have immense potential in the use of the Force. When he was just a child of six, he was able to use the Force to kill his father by telekinetically breaking his neck, and torture his mother to death over a prolonged period. Also, when he was only ten years old, he was able to strip the Sith Lord Dramath of his power and mind. The Emperor possessed a great knowledge of Sith Magic. His usage of Sith Sorcery was overwhelmingly destructive, evidenced when he used his power to drain the life and Force from his home planet, granting him immortality. Another one of the Emperor's talents was being able to dominate the minds of other beings. His mind control powers were enough to completely overpower the wills of both Revan and Malak. The Emperor's power in Sith Magic also allowed him access to the Illusion spell, such as when he created duplicates of himself against a lone Jedi sent to kill him. Even if the Emperor's body is destroyed, he can use his essence to possess a new one. Through this he is also capable in possessing one of his children, as they are fueled with the Emperor's essence.
The Emperor was also skilled in the use of telekinesis, able to unleash overpowering waves of Force energy without the use of a hand gesture like most Force-users. The strength of his telekinesis was enough to send Revan flying across his throne room and effortlessly disintegrate T3-M4.
K but Sidious still kills Vitiate.

Treatments
05.11.2012 , 11:24 PM | #328
Hello.

MorgothPl
05.12.2012 , 06:51 AM | #329
It took half dead man, with chopped hand, who barely stood, to kill Palpatine.

It took almost full Republic fleet, Wrath of Emperor, and most powerful Jedi alongside his companions to just slay Emperor's body, and still he survived. He also managed to turn to Darkside two most powerful Jedis, and made them conquer the galaxy.

Besides, Palpy never even thought on Vitiate's scale. Gain immortality, by slaying whole galaxy? Death Star looks like toy compared to that.

Rayla_Felana
05.12.2012 , 08:09 AM | #330
Quote: Originally Posted by MorgothPl View Post
It took half dead man, with chopped hand, who barely stood, to kill Palpatine.

It took almost full Republic fleet, Wrath of Emperor, and most powerful Jedi alongside his companions to just slay Emperor's body, and still he survived. He also managed to turn to Darkside two most powerful Jedis, and made them conquer the galaxy.

Besides, Palpy never even thought on Vitiate's scale. Gain immortality, by slaying whole galaxy? Death Star looks like toy compared to that.
AH incorrrect.

It took killing him multiple times Luke, Leia, Han and then Brand jumping in the way of his spirit forcing him to become one with the force, when Sidious was aiming for Anakin Solo.

Also no it didn't, you are totally taking things out of proportion, it took the Hero of Tython and T7-01 to defeat him.

Yes he did, seriously learn the facts before you make statements like these.