Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Current Bug List] Crew Skills

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Current Bug List] Crew Skills

Jacobni
01.09.2012 , 02:45 AM | #21
The companion speech when completing missions/crafts reversed so they report succes when a failure and the other way around

Rhaphael
01.09.2012 , 03:06 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaffery View Post
@Rhaphael

I managed RE 2 vibroblades, haven't tried further from blue.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/vibro.jpg/
To clarify, is that the offhand item or main hand item? The bugged one is the offhand (edited this into the bug list for clarification).

Rhaphael
01.09.2012 , 03:07 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacobni View Post
The companion speech when completing missions/crafts reversed so they report succes when a failure and the other way around
Ok, added to list.

Litefire
01.09.2012 , 03:11 AM | #24
The tanking mods are in artficing... wtb my tanking mods in cybertech where they are suppose to be.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion
I Support SGRA In the Old Republic

Rhaphael
01.09.2012 , 03:15 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Litefire View Post
The tanking mods are in artficing... wtb my tanking mods in cybertech where they are suppose to be.
No, those are just generic mods, i.e. End+Primary, no secondary stats on any of them. I agree they should still be on the Cybertech trainer though.

Chaffery
01.09.2012 , 04:17 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
To clarify, is that the offhand item or main hand item? The bugged one is the offhand (edited this into the bug list for clarification).
Then it is possibly vibro knife, I RE'd main hand vibro blades. Thought use for leveling jedi.

_Flin_
01.09.2012 , 04:35 AM | #27
The luxury fabrics from Underworld Trading missions show up in the GTN under "Diplomacy".
The researched compounds from Investigation missions show up in the GTN under "Scavenging".

RE'ing an item can lead to learning the same schema again and resulting in a "you already know this schematic" prompt (instead of simply not showing it or learning a new item).

Exiled-Phoenix
01.09.2012 , 05:27 AM | #28
Please made the droid shut up.

DarthSpYke
01.09.2012 , 05:33 AM | #29
good list, probably needs to be sticky

Chaffery
01.09.2012 , 05:33 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Please made the droid shut up.
Not a bug, intentional developers sadism. But I do agree, missing sledge hammer on my ship, that I could smash that freaking useless pile of scrap metal in to pieces.