Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ok, this is too much

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Barathos's Avatar


Barathos
01.06.2012 , 08:00 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by arbuznos View Post
Get life and stop playing this silly game, nerd.
This made me giggle a little bit because of the hypocrisy...

Vonb's Avatar


Vonb
01.06.2012 , 08:00 AM | #12
Depending on your time zone and work hours the patch can be preventing you from playing at all.

Yes it only affects a minority but 3 patches in a row = 3 days without game for some

Swirly's Avatar


Swirly
01.06.2012 , 08:00 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by arbuznos View Post
Get life and stop playing this silly game, nerd.
Stay classy.

Bingbangboom's Avatar


Bingbangboom
01.06.2012 , 08:02 AM | #14
Quote:
What is night for americans is day for europeans, so stop stealing our gametime pls
A North American company using North American times. Craziness.

Abruptum's Avatar


Abruptum
01.06.2012 , 08:02 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Vonb View Post
Depending on your time zone and work hours the patch can be preventing you from playing at all.

Yes it only affects a minority but 3 patches in a row = 3 days without game for some
Wouldn't have been a problem if they'd alpha and beta tested properly - they didn't even check if emote commands made problems in combat? Now the players have to suffer.

Zanathax's Avatar


Zanathax
01.06.2012 , 08:03 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Sykologist View Post
You've heard it guys! Zanathax is up at night.

MOVE THE MAINTNENCE WINDOW TO DAYTIME, GENTS!
Nice. You are the definition of what is wrong with the internet. No game, no matter how new, should need 30 megs worth of patching 3 days in a row. I don;t want the patch time moved to days - that's just silly.

I just don;t want patches 3 nights straight interfering with my only time to play. It stinks. It's not cool. I don;t like it. It needs to stop.

I want to like this game. I'm trying to give it a chance. This is my last week to play before class starts for me again on monday. If you don;t like it, don't read the thread.

Alkiii's Avatar


Alkiii
01.06.2012 , 08:05 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Abruptum View Post
It's kind of sad that they have to patch so often, to be fair...
This your first MMO launch isn't it?

Seriously, it's a game. A game that can either be updated on a consistent basis to bring us the best quality product that can be offered, or updates can be pushed aside so that people like you are not inconvenienced ...

I guarantee that you will complain 10 times more if there was a bug preventing you to log in at all. Right?

That's what they're focused on right now ... your time zone has no bearing on the quality of this game. If you don't like it, go play something else.
“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ... not screaming like the passengers in his car.”

Kaphik's Avatar


Kaphik
01.06.2012 , 08:06 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Zanathax View Post
Nice. You are the definition of what is wrong with the internet. No game, no matter how new, should need 30 megs worth of patching 3 days in a row. I don;t want the patch time moved to days - that's just silly.
Actually, your comment defines what is wrong with the internet. people with little or no knowledge of a topic, or how a system works proclaiming absolutes.

arbuznos's Avatar


arbuznos
01.06.2012 , 08:07 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Alkiii View Post
This your first MMO launch isn't it?

Seriously, it's a game. A game that can either be updated on a consistent basis to bring us the best quality product that can be offered, or updates can be pushed aside so that people like you are not inconvenienced ...

I guarantee that you will complain 10 times more if there was a bug preventing you to log in at all. Right?

That's what they're focused on right now ... your time zone has no bearing on the quality of this game. If you don't like it, go play something else.
Yeah this damn emote bug could totally ruin my game experience. Thanks Bioware for patching the same bug for 3 days straight, i dont care about my vacation running out. But now i can (wow) /fart while mounted.

Sykologist's Avatar


Sykologist
01.06.2012 , 08:07 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Zanathax View Post
Nice. You are the definition of what is wrong with the internet. No game, no matter how new, should need 30 megs worth of patching 3 days in a row. I don;t want the patch time moved to days - that's just silly.

I just don;t want patches 3 nights straight interfering with my only time to play. It stinks. It's not cool. I don;t like it. It needs to stop.

I want to like this game. I'm trying to give it a chance. This is my last week to play before class starts for me again on monday. If you don;t like it, don't read the thread.
Actually you are the definition what is wrong with the game industry. You can't play when you want to play, therefore they need to stop patching during your time, or only fix bugs once a week. So you need to make a forum post protesting your anger in hopes that, in this sesspool of complaints, BioWare will come to the rescue, post in your thread, saying "You got it!"

And because the world revolves around you, the understanding that other people play at different times then you. Or the patience AND understanding, that game breaking exploits were found, and hotfix'd in record time before it could completely obliterate the in-game economy, goes out the window.