Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ok, this is too much

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zanathax
01.06.2012 , 07:54 AM | #1
Yes, I appreciate the active patching and the fact that BioWare is trying to eep things moving forward with fixing problems with the game. But I am up at night. Patching every frigging night this week is TOO much. I'm really sick and tired of this, BioWare. Patch once a week. Maybe twice a week. No matter what's going on with the game, patching constantly likethis is NOT the answer.

There has to be a better one.

This one STINKS!

EDIT: To be clearer, I am complaining about the servers being down for 8 or 10 hours a night, 3 nights in a row. It shouldn;t be necessary for them to be down for this long. If it is, BioWare needs to bring it some programmers with more experience in implementation, because no other MMO I have ever played has ever done this. Once a week to restart and maintain servers? Sure. 3 days in a row for 8 to 10 hours a night? Never, in the 15 or so MMO's I have been a part of the launch of has a game company done this.

So I'm complaining. I get to do that. I'm a paying customer. With out feedback, BW won't change. I want them to do so. Therefore.....

Abruptum
01.06.2012 , 07:55 AM | #2
I appreciate a daily patch, since it shows they're making some kind of attempt to fix the game, but that's a double-edged sword - a game that cost several hundred million dollars to make shouldn't need a patch a day for three days in a row.

Sykologist
01.06.2012 , 07:55 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zanathax View Post
Yes, I appreciate the active patching and the fact that BioWare is trying to eep things moving forward with fixing problems with the game. But I am up at night. Patching every frigging night this week is TOO much. I'm really sick and tired of this, BioWare. Patch once a week. Maybe twice a week. No matter what's going on with the game, patching constantly likethis is NOT the answer.

There has to be a better one.

This one STINKS!
You've heard it guys! Zanathax is up at night.

MOVE THE MAINTNENCE WINDOW TO DAYTIME, GENTS!

arbuznos
01.06.2012 , 07:56 AM | #4
The dudes in Bioware probably dont realise:

What is night for americans is day for europeans, so stop stealing our gametime pls.

SarahR
01.06.2012 , 07:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by arbuznos View Post

What is night for americans is day for europeans, so stop stealing our gametime pls.
Isn't it like morning there during patch time? Get a job.

JhingXX
01.06.2012 , 07:57 AM | #6
they have to patch, get over it

Abruptum
01.06.2012 , 07:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JhingXX View Post
they have to patch, get over it
It's kind of sad that they have to patch so often, to be fair...

Kaphik
01.06.2012 , 07:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by arbuznos View Post

Yeah, shouldn't you be at work or school during the day? I know I am here in the US, so I play at night.

LordKrell
01.06.2012 , 07:59 AM | #9
Exploits need to be fixed ASAP as they are discovered. Not much anyone can do about it.

Soazak
01.06.2012 , 08:00 AM | #10
It's just after mid-day here in Europe. Hardly prime time. This is the time that will probably affect the least amount of players, they can't please everyone.
Legions of Lettow (EU PvP)

Sorc, Marauder
Guardian, Scoundrel