Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Login from Launcher

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Slider-DDO
11.09.2012 , 02:03 PM | #341
Hi,

Sounds like I have the same issue.
-Launcher pops okay.
-Email and PW log on.
-Loads char screen / create char.
- Selecting char start game load in - blue bar reaches 100%
- Booted back to char screen.

Tried all different chars' - same process.
Tried creating new char - game locks up on loading screen.

I was loading into WZ when this issue started - locked out on the loading screen

Tirvaak
11.09.2012 , 02:37 PM | #342 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Slider-DDO,

This problem might relate to a corrupt asset in the installation file. I'd like you to try the repair function from the launcher to see if this helps with your issue.

Exit the game and open the launcher again. Login as normal but do not press play. When the play button appears click on the cogwheel in the left corner of the launcher and select repair.

Once the repair has completed, click play and see if the problem has been resolved.

Let me know if this helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

stuga
11.09.2012 , 02:45 PM | #343
getting error message of the login service is currently unavailable.
Stuga lvl 50 Soc, Zerlic lvl 50 Sith Jugg
The Red Eclipse

brucehawwk
11.09.2012 , 03:39 PM | #344
Same, it says that the log in service is unavailable.

Beesodd
11.09.2012 , 03:54 PM | #345 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Stuga and brucehawwk,

Can you please ensure that you've taken the steps on this page: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...php?t=498597#6

If they don't help, can you please provide your location and isp. Usually if this is caused by network issues, we'll see a number of people from similar locations affected.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Slider-DDO
11.09.2012 , 04:00 PM | #346
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi Slider-DDO,

This problem might relate to a corrupt asset in the installation file. I'd like you to try the repair function from the launcher to see if this helps with your issue.

Exit the game and open the launcher again. Login as normal but do not press play. When the play button appears click on the cogwheel in the left corner of the launcher and select repair.

Once the repair has completed, click play and see if the problem has been resolved.

Let me know if this helps.
Sorted - Many thanks.

SLider

stuga
11.09.2012 , 04:23 PM | #347
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Stuga and brucehawwk,

Can you please ensure that you've taken the steps on this page: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...php?t=498597#6

If they don't help, can you please provide your location and isp. Usually if this is caused by network issues, we'll see a number of people from similar locations affected.

Thanks.
I was in game early on and worked fine. Just used a option for restalling from swtor.com and it worked fine now
Stuga lvl 50 Soc, Zerlic lvl 50 Sith Jugg
The Red Eclipse

Beesodd
11.09.2012 , 04:33 PM | #348 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks for the updates, I'm glad to hear that it was fixed without too much hassle.

Enjoy the game.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Darth-Wiz
01.09.2013 , 06:09 PM | #349
i try to log in but it takes me to the server screen with no servers to click on, so i donno wa to do