Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body Type 2 Male Trooper

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Body Type 2 Male Trooper

Krijgsheer
01.06.2012 , 04:58 PM | #21
Type 2 > all. I look way better than any type 3 buffed up goon.
Lieutenant J. Xorius, Vanguard
Strike team's 2nd commanding officer of <The Kavar Academy>

Menaur
01.06.2012 , 05:46 PM | #22
Body type 2 is a bit long in the leg and looks ribbony, Type 3 is well-proportioned. Even type 4 in Heavy Armor looks better than type 2.

Xezkaiel
01.06.2012 , 06:05 PM | #23
My Vanguard may be body type 1 (looked like me when I first joined the military), but he STILL got in Jaxo's pants just like every other type =)

3 looks incredibly stupid....this game did not need brock lesner in a suit of star wars armor.

4 is...fat...soooo fat....

2 is fairly realistic and you really cant go wrong with it.
Nos-Redna Sunshatter: Miraluka Shield Tech Powertech
Xothrim Sunshatter: Cyborg Madness Sorcerer

Restepor
01.06.2012 , 09:16 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Compher View Post
Which is exactly why my commando is body type 1.
Made me lol. I would go with body type 3 or above, the armor just looks to small on such a small body.

CypherDiaz
01.06.2012 , 09:51 PM | #25
I love my BT3, wouldnt choose any other type. Body reminds me of myself

Jenzali
03.21.2012 , 07:23 PM | #26
BT2 - looks more proportional to real life soldiers. I think I must be the only BT2 trooper on my server though, everyone seems to be going with BT3 and likes looking like a big thug :P

Merc_Cmdr
03.22.2012 , 11:41 AM | #27
I picked 3 for my commando because I wanted a character that looked like he could carry an assault cannon. And I picked 3 on my vanguard, because... Terry Tate Vanguard linebacker, I want people that get tackled by me in pvp to see the pain train coming.

I wish there was a body type 2.5 though, type 2 is too small and type 3 is kind of ridiculous. 2.5 would be what default shepard from ME would be btw, maybe 2.6.

Hi_Im_A_Sith
03.22.2012 , 08:48 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Sonn View Post
BT2 is the only one that doesn't look laughable on anything, tbh.
fix'd

DarthGnosis
03.22.2012 , 09:19 PM | #29
I took my female trooper BT2. BT3 on female characters just looks very odd. BT 1 was for me to frail looking for the persona of a trooper, and while I am partial to the Female BT 4 appearance, I felt that it too did not fit the Trooper persona.

Toburk
03.23.2012 , 01:04 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthGnosis View Post
I took my female trooper BT2. BT3 on female characters just looks very odd.
BT3 females are easily the best size for female troopers, hands down. I'm 100% convinced that the BT3 model shown in the character creation screen is not the one used in-game, don't be scared away by it! The size 3 female model is the same height as the size 2 male models, but with feminine proportions. She's maybe 5'10"-5'11", 165ish pounds. BT2 is just too small at around 5'6" 120 pounds (BT1 is a malnourished twelve year old).

BT3 males look much better once you get the "plate" style armour. Early on, the "cloth uniform" makes him look like he has a distended barrel chest due to the placement of the pockets.
For example BT3 on a smuggler looks much better early on because the armour "fits" better. Also BT3 wears the full beard better than any of the other sizes, as it makes the face look slimmer (something you probably wouldn't put on a trooper)