Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Body Type 2 Male Trooper

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Body Type 2 Male Trooper

Behrit
01.06.2012 , 11:57 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Sonn View Post
BT2 is the only one that doesn't look laughable on a trooper, tbh.
Yep

/5char

Hydropheliac
01.06.2012 , 11:57 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassanacglen View Post
Thanks guys appreciate the input. only thing i have against trooper now is the starship ? it looks like a pair of scissors. empire get all the cool stuff xD
I felt the same way about the Thunderclap when I first got it, felt a little jipped that the Trooper didn't get something a little more hardcore looking, but it's grown on me. It's totally utilitarian for sure, but I would have preferred something that looks more like an assault vehicle from Appleseed or something!
PANZER
Republic Commando
Sanctum of the Exalted

Guurzak
01.06.2012 , 12:28 PM | #13
BT1 Vanguard here. Hilarious when little scrawny guy clubs some brawny sith into the ground.

Kheldras
01.06.2012 , 12:31 PM | #14
Commando here, TRIED BT3... but the face looks so like a pork on steroids regardless of head-type, that i took BT2, wich looks quite fine in armour.

And yeah, hated the Thunderclap at first, but well, i like it now, and it beats a Defender in looks.
Would prefer to have the "command seat" with the Starmap higher than the pilot seats though.
...and thats the way the flatcake crumbles.

Morrismonster
01.06.2012 , 12:37 PM | #15
My Trooper is the really big and fat body type. He looks hilarious wearing some of the trooper armours. He's like a star wars geek trying to fit into undersized outfits for conventions.

SpeckledHen
01.06.2012 , 02:21 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Compher View Post
Which is exactly why my commando is body type 1.
Awesome. Have any pics? I almost chose 1, went 2 instead at the insistence of my roommate.

Akkalevil
01.06.2012 , 02:40 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunablade View Post
Troopers look good with body type 2 , default Shepard from ME is also body type 2.
The kind of body that default Shepard from ME has, is clearly not in the game.
Because Shepard looked good with a muscular-but-not-overdone body, while there is nothing between head-on-a-stick and supermutant-barrel-man in SWTOR.

I'd LOVE to have something like Shepard model, but sadly this game has failed hard in the male bodies avatar department...

ikinai
01.06.2012 , 02:42 PM | #18
Well, not a male, but I went body type 1 on my female trooper. She looks awesome, blasting her way across the galaxy.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

Inzil
01.06.2012 , 03:04 PM | #19
Regarding the space ship, it really grows on you. At first I hated it, but now I think it's kinda cool. From the outside it's mediocore at best, but the interiors beat any of the other ships I have seen with my alts (BH & Sith Warrior).

Blastback
01.06.2012 , 04:19 PM | #20
The ship's kinda like a B-Wing, which scores it some points in my book. Love all the Rebel Starfighters.

And body type 2 is probably my favorite in game. For about all classes.
"You can't look dignified when your having fun"
"Yub Yub Commander."