Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

@Bioware - Want to fill up these servers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
@Bioware - Want to fill up these servers?

Eskimo_uk
12.14.2011 , 02:10 AM | #21
[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Dont know if you are aware that the reason they stopped adding more waves yesterday on EU servers is that all origin servers went down people could not play battlefield either or any other MMO as it crashed there servers.

Axemaxor
12.14.2011 , 02:13 AM | #22
Anything below FULL is a failed launch imo.

I want this to be a friday evening supermarket. You know theres a a queue on the way out, but at least you're getting your stuff.

Kraggdog
12.14.2011 , 02:27 AM | #23
Is there a soft cap system in place? Where a server capacity is increased over time until launch, otherwise we will be seeing the first set of servers filled with those who pre-ordered early, the next wave will fill the next set of servers (you get the idea)

This is problematic for those who have friends who are already playing, but do not yet have access. It would also lead to some interesting communities where servers have been filtered to contain players that pre-ordered at different times.

Kadin
12.14.2011 , 02:28 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by jtype_sw View Post
WRONG.

I've been checking since they opened up the servers this morning and multiple times throughout the day. They've have always filled with "Light" capacity.

0/10. Good try troll.
I've seen the exact same thing and I've been off and on since 4:30AM PT. Logged in on about 6-7 different occasions.

Axxar
12.14.2011 , 02:29 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Axemaxor View Post
Anything below FULL is a failed launch imo.

I want this to be a friday evening supermarket. You know theres a a queue on the way out, but at least you're getting your stuff.
If they want the servers to be full at launch I'm sure they'll have no problem reaching that goal.
"Nerf the high ground."

Lucidlongevity
12.14.2011 , 02:29 AM | #26
Servers were full, in fact about half the NA servers were full.
|╡█▓▓▓▓▓▓≡≡{|Batteries Not Included

Falados
12.14.2011 , 02:30 AM | #27
Half of em now standard/light
Falados 50 Sniper - The Harbringer's Nightmare

Mitchyslick
12.14.2011 , 02:31 AM | #28
The servers used to be full, then they took an arrow in the knee.

BulldogzLife
12.14.2011 , 02:31 AM | #29
I'm watching a live stream right now from some people playing. It's about midnight my time (PST).

There's 17 people on the planet of Balmorra. There aren't different shards of multiple Balmorras. Just 17 people total on the planet. 17.............

bigoldbear
12.14.2011 , 02:32 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by jtype_sw View Post
I've been watching the streams throughout the day, and on the server login, they've always been mostly all "Light" capacity.

It'd be nice to put those servers to good use for those of us that are looking forward to playing
What you want and what BioWare wants are two considerably different things. Also, what you want is totally irrelevant to anybody in the world but you. The sooner you grow up and learn to accept this horrid truth the better you will find things.