Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

@Bioware - Want to fill up these servers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
@Bioware - Want to fill up these servers?

jtype_sw's Avatar


jtype_sw
12.14.2011 , 01:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Saviorr View Post
How does that make me wrong? The OP linked the page. I said they were full according to the page.
Simply, you're wrong

Keideki's Avatar


Keideki
12.14.2011 , 01:49 AM | #12
Best. Thread. Evar.
Sith Assassin - To be named / Server name

Smuggler - To be named / Server name

Saviorr's Avatar


Saviorr
12.14.2011 , 01:50 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by jtype_sw View Post
Simply, you're wrong
Sigh. /facepalm

Axemaxor's Avatar


Axemaxor
12.14.2011 , 01:50 AM | #14
Empty, empty servers. Simple key for a "smooth launch".

azmundai's Avatar


azmundai
12.14.2011 , 01:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Saviorr View Post
How does that make me wrong? The OP linked the page. I said they were full according to the page.
The OP didnt link the page. thus, you're wrong ... again.
x-server lfd tools are great for cramming people into content, but quality > quantity.

Saviorr's Avatar


Saviorr
12.14.2011 , 01:52 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by azmundai View Post
The OP didnt link the page. thus, you're wrong ... again.
Lol because he edited it. Derp.

XionoraSoulfire's Avatar


XionoraSoulfire
12.14.2011 , 01:53 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by jtype_sw View Post
WRONG.

I've been checking since they opened up the servers this morning and multiple times throughout the day. They've have always filled with "Light" capacity.

0/10. Good try troll.
Actually they were on medium/heavy/full after the first and second waves already. Atleast on the EU.
They are all on light now though, but people in the EU right now are either sleeping, or getting ready for work or school.
Evil will always triumph....
Because good is Dumb.

Keideki's Avatar


Keideki
12.14.2011 , 01:54 AM | #18
Guys really... Guys... is this scripted? Or is this argument actually happening here right now?
Sith Assassin - To be named / Server name

Smuggler - To be named / Server name

Axxar's Avatar


Axxar
12.14.2011 , 01:58 AM | #19
When I logged off to go to sleep last night most of the ~100 servers were on Standard, the rest on Light. And that's just the first day of Early Game Access. I hope BioWare have a crapload of additional servers ready. They will be needed.
"Nerf the high ground."

Saviorr's Avatar


Saviorr
12.14.2011 , 02:06 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by XionoraSoulfire View Post
Actually they were on medium/heavy/full after the first and second waves already. Atleast on the EU.
They are all on light now though, but people in the EU right now are either sleeping, or getting ready for work or school.
We've had people in vent commenting on our server was listed as full in the game (US). It's nice to see the EU servers were medium/heavy too today.